The Sneak Attack

"GAH! Don't think like that!" you shouted at yourself.

'Are you going to keep talking to yourself like that?' you were startled and scowled.

"I keep forgetting you were there!!" you yell.

The door slowly opened but you ignored it.

'Huh, I guess I can be sneaky sometimes,'

"YOU THINK!?" you shout.

There was a pause.

'WATCH OUT' your mind was filled with screams and the sound of alarms which made you jump off of your bed right before a sword ripped the bed in half. There was a growl and you look up,

"SASHA!?" you gasp.

She giggled, "You had so much fun talking to yourself I decided I would ruin that fun" she was twitching like a mad man.

"What?" you look at her intensely while reaching for your sword. "What do you--" suddenly you were smacked and a sting of pain shot up your leg and you gasped stumbling backwards.

"How-how?"

She smirked, and held out a potion, "I was always great at brewery, I even made myself a strength potion." she giggled and was starting to twitch even more rapidly, "hehehe!! I even added a special ingredient so it could break through protection bubbles, spells, and even better! Immortal girls like you" you backed away.  This wasn't going to be good...if she could hurt you...that means you could--

Sasha slashed at your right side with a black demon sword and blood started oozing. You groaned and fell backwards clutching your side. As Sasha advanced forward you scooted back until you pushed up against a wall.

"This is the end for you, sweetheart, and you will no longer be interfering with any of our plans anymore" she smiled and rose her sword above your head. You then heard the door creak open. You saw a familiar pair of hooves but Sasha must have been so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear it. And before she can strike down her sword, she suddenly falls down forwards, groaning.

You see Angelwings kicking Sasha, until her groaning stops and she turned unconscious.

You could see Brian and Kawaii-Chan hurry inside before you blacked out.

A/N~ Ugh, my pinky hurts. Let me rest for a minute, my fingers are humans too! Kind of...