chapter 6

(Paige's P.o.v)

Today Chloe comes to school again and I am so excited even though I saw her the whole time she was in the hospital. I never left her side even once so I dressed nice for school. I have every class with her and I even share lockers with her now so it does not happen again. I will never separate myself from her.

(Chloe's P.o.v)

I walk into school this time not getting hurt right away. well at least not physically I see josh making out by my locker with Maddie. I almost get sick to my stomach but I know I can go to my locker cause josh won't hurt me with Paige right in front of me but Maddie I had no clue what she would do. I walk over to my locker and all of a sudden I am pushed into it but when I look over I see Maddie and Josh still making out as if they haven't moved and I don't think they did cause I have fast reflexes so I looked quick paige asks me what happened. so I must still be woozy from seeing the locker again. oh well.

(Paige's p.o.v)

All of a sudden Chloe falls into her locker while I'm watching Maddie and josh trying to break them apart. I look over at Chloe cause I heard a loud thud really close by me and I see Chloe she looks confused I ask her what happened and she just stands there confused then say I uh I don't know what happened. I am so excited for school to be over cause I am moving in with Chloe and her family my family  packed up for me while I was in the hospital with Chloe I am living with her cause I can't stand to have to see josh every day especially when Maddie will be over so I am moving in with Chloe.

(stranger's p.o.v)

I shoved Chloe into her locker cause of what Maddie said her plans were for all of us. She is going to make all of us popular if we get Chloe to kill herself so we don't talk to her, look at her, and we shove her into things so I kind of like this idea, I always hated Chloe. The first thing we have to do before Maddie can kill her off is get Paige away from her for at least a couple of hours to try to get her to our side.