chapter 11

I go up to my room and start to unpack my tfios themed room my big stuff is already in there so I go to my walk on closet and start to unpack my clothes and shoes when I stumble on a fully stocked walk in fridge on my floor so I open the door and grab a jacket before I go down to get a snack. I go down and grab some string cheese then head back up to finish unpacking my room. When I finish unpacking my room I go and check out the house while I am looking I see an extra door in my closet so I open it and see my own dance studio the room has  3 walls of mirrors and supplies with a wall of my dance pictures. In another room in the studio is a dancers den with a whole closet for my dance clothes and costumes so I go into my room and grab them from my closet and hang them up  which leaves me more room for clothes in my closet. I leave my studio and go to Clara's room and she gives me a tour of her room she even has her own fridge like mine which I was surprised cause it must have cost a fortune for this house I don't care though as long as I never have to leave the house so I am going to a studio that I still will be  filming but on a different channel. I go to my moms room and see that they even have a fridge in their room so I ask my mom how much money did they spend on the house and she says  that they built this house for ten years if anything ever happened so we don't  have to pay the city for it at all so we will never lose this house. When she tells me that I get way excited cause I never want to give up my studio.my mom also said that I am going to have a  personal dance coach that is a professional dancer. Gianna will be my personal coach so she knows I am alive . So Gianna came today and she helped me perfect a dance hat they are doing at the aldc for Maddie's solo she says if I go up against her I will win and it makes me so happy so she said she will get me a costume and will get me into the competition to go up against Maddie. So since I won't start in my studio till next month I will do competitions with Gianna. So Gianna will keep working at the aldc and teach me all of maddie's dances so I can get my revenge on her and win every completion and I just  have to say my studio is my new studio, studio19 so I call my studio and tell them I will be doing that and will only do group dances there and they say that is great and Gianna is also good with that. SO I perfect my dance and do it more by myself so I remember it.