chapter 15

(Chloe's p.o.v)

Today we start school and I will be a junior this year so I dress really cute ( red and white outfit
). I wake up Paige and nia and they get dressed as well then we head off to school We get to school and Paige meets up with her boyfriend nick and josh meets up with me and we walk to class. When we get to class Paige leads us to the table in the middle of the room. School goes by fast cause I don't have Maddie to pick on me any more. I walk out by the fountain of the school and see josh kissing some girl I don't know. I walk up to him and slap him across the face he said he would never cheat on me I should have never trusted him again. I walk with Paige back to my house for dance with Gianna. We get home and see that Gianna is already there so we get ready and dance then Gianna takes us to the aldc and we work on my solo first and then we go on to Paige's solo and finally the group everything was perfected and we were ready for tomorrows competition. I go home with my mom and Clara then I go to bed for the night. 

(Paige's p.o.v)

I wake up the next morning and brush my hair and do my makeup. Then I get dressed and ready for the day (black and floral outfit). I walk into school and see Chloe so I meet up with her and Nia then joins us is nick, my boyfriend. We walk to class and as we are walking I see these people giving me nasty looks I just chuckle to myself and then we get to class and sit down then  the class ends and it is time for lunch I look around the lunch room for Chloe and I see her sitting with this kid Rickey and she looks really happy considering what happened yesterday after school. I was happy for her I walk over to them and asked Rickey to sit with us he said sure and we went to our table in the middle of the room. Before we leave I hear Rickey  ask Chloe to be his girlfriend and she of course said yes and she hugged him then we had to go home the whole time I was telling her how happy I was for her. Then we got to her house and had to go to dance for the day. Tomorrow we have competition so I am spending the night at her house. we practice till 11'clock at night working so we remember our dances and perfect it. We grab a snack then we go to bed after we talk for a while. We have to get up at six in the morning to catch the bus for competition.