chapter 20

My alarm wakes me up yet again so I get up and it is 5:30 in the morning so I get on some dance clothes and practice my dance for tryouts for an hour. After I practice I take a shower and curl my hair and do my makeup.  Then I get dressed and make myself some breakfast and play on my phone till I have to leave. when I get to school I run into Maddie and she tells me how I'm the worst dancer ever and I'll never make the dance team. I just walked away from her not caring at all. After school I go home practice some then I get ready for dance. When I get to dance we go straight into our duet our duet is called tears of an angel i am the angel and Chloe is the girl who see's me crying. We are doing our duet and i look up and I see Maddie crying and staring at me. I shake it off and get back to my duet. After we finished and perfected it we started the group dance. I really liked the costumes of this one because they are so simple. After dance practice I asked Maddie what was wrong earlier and she said that she was sorry and she realized with mine and Paige's dance that life is just to short to have enemies. I gave her a hug and told her I would see her tomorrow. Then i had to get home to go to bed. Once I got home I thought about what she did and what happened and I realized that it was all my fault I never should have dated him he was a jerk any way. But she also should not have taken it to that extent and gone that far. I still don't know if i will forgive her though. I guess I will just have to see what tomorrow will bring.

 I guess I will just have to see what tomorrow will bring

group dance^^

group dance^^