Chapter 1 - The Mall

"Hey Michelle, get your ass down here now!" my friend Brenda, aslo one of my closest friends shouted to me. 

"Coming!" I shouted back and ran down the stairs of my enormous house.

"You really need to be faster at getting ready" Abby said and I just laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, never" "Never say never!" Brenda shouted, and if you didn't notice she's a big belieber and i mean BIG! Abby don't really like him, and i don't care.

"Ugh, stop with your Bieber talk!" Abby shouted annoyed, but then everybody just started to laugh.

After our little laugh attack we finally got out to my car, a white shiny Range Rover. My mom bought it to me when i was 16 and since then I'm like my friends personal driver. But it's fine since I like to drive. During the car ride we were blasting music through the open windows. 

*

We arrived to the mall and jumped out of the car. We walked in dancing and almost skipping and singing, not loud but yet enough for the people around us to hear. But we didn't care, all of us could sing pretty good so we didn't make completely fools of our selfs.

As I was singing and dancing I bumped in to someone and Brenda noticed and to a deep breath.

I didn't know why until I looked up and saw those eyes, those eyes that belongs to no more than the Justin Bieber.

"I'm sorry" I said and looked on the ground.

"It's ok" he said and I could see from the corner of my eye that he smiled. "What's your name beautiful" he asked, and I could feel my cheeks getting a bit pink.

"Michelle" I said answering on his question. "and these are my friends, Brenda and Abby" I said pointing at them, they smiled and Brenda was like speechless.

"I'm Justin btw" he said and Brenda started to breathe like crazy."You're a belieber?" Justin asked Brenda and she nodded and he smiled.

"Aww, but I'm sorry girls, I would love to talk with you more, but because of the safety I gotta go" he said and pouted.

"It's ok, we understand" we all said at the same time and laughed.

"Here, call me?" he said and gave me a paper with a number on it, I smiled and looked down at the piece of paper he gave me and when I was going to answer him I looked up and he was gone, I didn't see him at all.

Brenda and Abby looked at me like I was crazy and then they suddenly looked sad. "What?" I asked and Abby took a deep breath

"Imagine after the ceremony, it will be like that for you" she said and I looked at her "like what?" I asked. "Like you can not stay at the same place for long beacause of the safety and all of that kinda stuff" she explained and I looked down.

"I know, but I can't change my mine now, and you know I will always do stuff with you guys" I said. "Yea, but let's forget about that and Go SHOPPING!" Brenda said and kind of yelled the last part.

We walked to Forever 21 and went in the shop.

*

We were on our way to the car and I had like 10 bags, Brenda 7 and Abby 9. I'm always buying most stuff when we go shopping.

We packed in our bags, and I  jumped in to the driver's seat and drove away. The car ride home was fun, we were blasting music and singing thru open windows like always. 

After I drove the girls home I drove to my house, parked my car and ran upstairs to my room. I picked up the paper Justin gave me and decided to put the number in my phone so I wouldn't lose it.Then I walked in to my bathroom and took a shower.

*

I walked out of the shower feeling fresh and got dressed in clean underwear and my cute pajamas. Then I brushed my teeth and braided my hair, and after I went to bed.

I stared to think about Justin and when he called me beautiful and gave me his number.

That night I fell asleep with a smile one my face :).

------

*Authors Note*

Don't worry, I promise it'll take some time before they get together ;)