Chapter 7 - Making plans

Michelle's POV:

After I slapped Victor he walked away and did not come back to our table. Instead we got this nice middle-age woman who excused Victor for his behavior and took our orders.

I ordered the chicken and so did Justin and Ryan. Abby ordered some pasta and Chaz and Fredo ordered a burger.

I turned to look at Abby and she was still on her phone, I wonder what's wrong. She's usually one of those people who hate when all people do is text or just sit with their phone.

"Abby come with me, I have to talk with you" I said and Abby turned to look at me and nodded.

We walked to the bathroom here in the restaurant and I closed the door.

"What's wrong Abby?" I asked her and the looked anywhere but at me. "Uh.. eh.. N-nothing" She stuttered. I sighed.

"C'mon I can see that something's wrong" I said looking into her eyes. She sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled her into a hug and stroke her hair.

"M-my g-granddad passed away" She cried and I held her tighter. "Abby, why didn't you say anything?" I asked and she sniffled.

"Y-you seemed t-to have such a g-good time and I d-didn't want to i-interrupt" she replied still crying. "Did your mom text you?" I asked and she nodded.

*

When Abby had calmed down we went out to the others and when they saw us they immediately stopped talking.

We sat down and noticed that our food had arrived.

We began to eat and it tasted great.

"So what took you so long?" Chaz asked and I think that Ryan kicked his leg or something under the table because he grunted in pain a few seconds later.

"We just talked" I said and looked at Justin who was kind of staring at me, but when he noticed that I saw him he quickly looked away.

*

"Oh my god, I'm so full! I don't even know if I can walk back" I said and put my hands on my stomach while leaning back in my chair.

"Me too, like seriously I don't think I've ever eaten that much food" Abby said and we laughed.

The guys stood up and Justin offered his hand. I took it and as soon as I stood on my feet I felt them leave the floor.

Justin picked me up bridal style and I blushed. "You said you wouldn't be able to walk back so I'll help you" He said and I hid my face on his chest so he wouldn't see me.

"Aww, look at those lovebirds" Alfredo cooed as soon as we caught up with the rest of the gang.

"Shut up" I growled at him, trying to be mad but failed.

When we arrived outside the bowling alley and stood by our cars Justin put me down. I thanked him and he smiled.

"It was nothing, I got muscles" He bragged and flexed his biceps. I slapped his arm and he smirked.

"Stop being so braggy"

"That's not even a word" He teased.

"Yes it is!"

"Can you two just shut up!" Ryan said and Justin and me looked at him then each other before breaking out in laughter.

We laughed and soon everybody joined us and we all stood there at a parking lot laughing at... what are we even laughing at?

"Why are we even laughing?" Abby said between laughs. "I don't know!" I replied.

Once we all had calmed down me and Abby hugged the boys 'goodbye' and jumped in my car.