Chapter 6 - Bowling

When I was done in the shower I walked out, grabbed a towel and put it around my naked body. I went back in to my room and then continued in to my walk in closet.

I searched for something to wear and I finally found something. It was a peach colored knitted shirt with some black skinny jeans.

Abby walked out of the shower fully dressed in a creamy-white knitted sweater and white skinny pants. I smiled at her as I applied some makeup on my face.

Ten minutes later I was done and Abby looked ready to go. "Come on let's go the clock is almost half past 7 and it takes about twenty minutes to get there." I nodded and we walked out of my room together.

We walked out to my car and jumped in. I started the car and the radio went on and Some Nights by Fun was playing.

I drove off towards the bowling alley.

Once we arrived we jumped out of the car and walked towards the building, no cars were here. Which was very strange, since it's usually crowded here.

"Hey you two!" A man shouted to us as we walked in the building. "The whole bowling alley is closed to customers today" he said and shooed us out from there and just as we were about to step outside I hear a voice that sounds like Justin's.

"They're with us! Michelle, Abby wait!" he yelled and I turned around to se Justin smile at us. "Come girls" he said and he smiled and brought us over to Ryan and Chaz and another guy I did not really recognize.

"This is Alfredo, or just Fredo" Justin said like he did just read my mind, and pointed at the guy.

"Hello" Alfredo said with a big smile and it was one of those smiles that just makes you smile as well, and that's exactly what I did.

"I'm Michelle," I said "and this is Abby" I continued and pointed towards Abby. "Nice to meet you both, Justin has been talking about you non-stop" Fredo said as he laughed.

I turned to Justin and I can swear I saw him blush, but he turned his head before I could really see.

"Which teams we going to play?" Ryan asked to break the silence. "Me, you and Abby and Justin, Alfredo and Michelle" Chaz said and Abby rolled her eyes. "Fine" she said and I smiled as we went up to get our shoes.

Once we picked and put on the right size shoes we went to grab a good bowling ball with the right amount of weight each. 

When everybody was done - and had a ball - we went up to the lanes and split up in our teams.

In our team Alfredo was going first and he threw it rolled towards the bowling pins and knocked down 9 of them. Alfredo groaned while waiting for his ball.

When the ball came up he grabbed it and threw it away and this time it knocked down the one last standing pin. 

Justin cheered and took his ball in his hands and waited for the machine to put the pins up again.

I peeked over to the other teams leaderboard and saw that Ryan had a strike. I turned to look at Justin and he threw the ball like his life depended on it. I guess he saw their scores to.

Justin’s ball rolled towards the pins and knocked down all of them. I jumped up and he made a happy dance, which made me laugh.

Justin grinned and looked at me. Crap. I suck at bowling compared to these guys. I gulped and took a step closer and picked up my ball.

I walked towards the lane with the ball in my hands. Right when I was going to swing my arm I felt someone behind me. Justin.

He stood close to me. He put his mouth to my ear and I could feel his breathing on my skin. I shivered