Chapter 2 - Rainy Day

Next morning morning I woke up by the rain out side my window and I sighed.

"Today is gonna be a boring day" I said to myself and got up from the bed and started picking clothes for today. Since it was raining I took out some sweatpants, a pink long sleeved shirt and of course new underwear.

I decided to just do a fishtail braid and just take a little mascara. 

*

I went dow to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and there was my little sister and my mom sitting.

"Hey Mom, Hey Paris" I said and smiled. "Hey Michelle" they both said.

I grabbed the fridge handle and tried to open the fridge but failed. I tried again and it wouldn't open. "Mom, what's wrong with our fridge?" I asked.

"Just pull real hard and it will open". So I did what she said and I pulled real hard and the fridge opened but I fell to the floor on my butt and started to laugh.

I got up from the floor and took out some milk. I also took out some cereal from the shelf, poured milk and cereal in a bowl and sat down next to my mother. 

*

I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my laptop and started it.

I took a quick glance at my phone and checked if I got any messages and there were nothing. I logged it to facebook and twitter.

"Michelle!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs so I went down only to find her watching tv in the livingroom.

"What did you want?" I asked her.

"I was going to ask you if you could take Paris and her friend to Six Flags today?" she said.

"Yea, but isn't it rainy?" I asked confused. "No, it stopped an hour ago" I smiled

"But mom, can I bring Abby then?" I asked and smiled. "Of course!" she said and I picked up my phone to text Abby. A few seconds later she answered and said she would be at my house in 5.

*

"PARIS!" I yelled and my sister and her friend Kayla came down the stairs both smiling.

"Go out to the car" I said and she did what I said. Even though my sister is 14 she still almost always listens to me, which is good.

"Hey Michi" I hear Abby say, I hugged her and said, "Well, Hello Abby. Come on, LEGGO!" and kind of yelled the last part and we ran to my car, jumped in and I drove of to Six Flags.