Chapter 4 - Movie Night

Me and Abby decided on our way home that we'll have a movie night tonight just the two of us.

I parked my car and we jumped out. I locked the car and we walked in my house.

"WE'RE HOME!" I yelled but nobody answered me so we probably had the the house to ourselves.

We walked up the stairs and in to the movie room.

I looked thru the gigantic shelf filled with movies and picked a random movie. The movie happened to be 'Love Actually', our favorite movie.

I showed it to her and she nodded before getting up from the floor and out of the room, she was probably getting some snacks and drinks.

I ran over to the big couch and sat down and made myself comfortable. Then I remembered I had to put the movie in the player first. I groaned and slowly stood up from the couch and dragged myself over to the blu-ray. I put the movie in and walked back to the couch and sat down.

"MICHELLE! COME AND HELP ME!" Abby shouted to me from downstairs, glad my mom aren't home right now.

I walked down the stairs and in to the kitchen to help my fellow friend carry all the snacks. 

As we we're settled down on the big couch surrounded by candy, chips and bottles of soda we started the movie.

We had changed clothes and now we had our one piece's on, I had my light blue one and Abby had her pink and white striped one. 

Halfway thru the film my phone buzzed under my butt, I picked it up seeing I got a text from a random number. Weird. How did that person get my number?

I opened the text and a smile formed on my lips. 

From 'Unknown':

Hey Beautiful! Whatcha doin'? :)x - Justin

Abby looked at me and I just smiled at her then looked back to my phone and started to write a reply. 

To 'Unknown':

Hey Justin! Nm, just watching a movie with Abby, u? :)x - Michelle

Before I locked my phone I put Justin's number in my contacts under the name 'Juuuustin(;' and then I put it on the sofa next to me. But not a second later it buzzed again and I picked it up.

From 'Juuuustin(;':

Oh, am I disturbing? :/ I'm just chillin' with Chaz and Ryan :)x

To 'Juuuustin(;':

No, We've seen this movie like 200 times, haha :)x

From 'Juuuustin(;':

Haha, why do you keep watching it then? :)x

To 'Juuuustin(;':

Well, It's our favorite movie, haha :)x

From 'Juuuustin(;':

Lol, well Ryan says he will delete your number from my phone if I don't play xbox with them now, so I gotta go :(x

I decided to not answer him so he wouldn't get in 'trouble' with Ryan and Chaz.

"Who was that and why are you smiling like a fool?" Abby asked and I looked down and blushed.

"Justin" I mumbled, I was not sure she heard me until she jumped on me reaching from my phone.

I was to slow so she got it, since she's much stronger than me I won't get it back until she's done.

She smirked as she probably read the texts from Justin. "Aww, he called you beautiful and you're sending kisses to each other" she said nudging me in my ribs.

"It's not a big deal Abby, he probably sends it to everybody." I said and she sighed.

"Even if I don't like him, he does not seem like the guy to just flirt with girls like that, even tho he does flirt with you alot." she said.

"He does not!" I protested and she looked at me like I was from Mars. "How do you not see that he's flirting with you?" she said and I just shook my head smiling. Was he really flirting with me? 

When the movie that we didn't even watch was over we made our way to my bedroom and I picked up two tee-shirts and two sleeping shorts for me and Abby to sleep in.I handed one of each to her and she went in my bathroom to change.

I changed in my bedroom and when I was done I walked in to my bathroom to wash off my make-up and brush my hair and teeth.

We went to in my bedroom again and went to bed. I couldn't sleep for awhile, I was laying there thinking about Justin for an hour or two and eventually I fell asleep.