Chapter 5 - Grocery Store

The next day I woke up in my bed and I noticed that Abby wasn't there, weird. I'm always the one who wakes up first.

I stood up and walked to my bathroom only to find it locked, then I heard the shower running and Abby's voice. God, I love her singing.

I decided to just start making breakfast to us since I doubt Abby has had any. 

"MICHI-PICHY WHERE ARE YOU" Abby shouted from my room, using the nickname she gave me when we were younger.

"IN THE KITCHEN ABBY-SHABBY" I shouted back using the one I gave her. Let me just mention that we were 3.

I heard Abby running towards me. "What are you making?" she asked with a silly smile on her face as soon as she entered the kitchen.

Her and food are like the best mates in the world, I think that if she could she would literally marry food. "Pancakes" I said as I flipped a pancake over. 

*

"How much is the clock?" I asked and Abby took her phone out of her pocket to check the time. "3pm" she answered and I nodded.

We were on our way to Abby's house since her parents wanted to talk to her about something and she wanted me to come with her.

When we reached her house Abby went straight in to the kitchen to search for some food. "Mom, why don't we have any food?" She asked her mom and I laughed.

"Well, I was on my way to the grocery store but since you're here, you can do it" Abby's mom told us. I smiled and nodded, I loved shopping at grocery stores. I don't really know why but I just really like it. 

*

"Mich, go get some potatoes" Abby told me as I put down the milk in the shopping cart. I groaned and started to walk towards the potatoes.

This is the only thing I don't like about shopping in grocery stores, people telling you what to get for them. Abby knows that though and that's why she keeps doing it, the fact that she know that I can't say no to people begging me to do things makes it ever less funnier. 

Abby's POV: 

Ever since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about that guy Chaz, Justin's friend. But it's not like I like him or anything!

Anyway the look on Michelle's face when I told her to get some potatoes for me was priceless. I love to mess with her.

Right after she went to get the potatoes I saw Justin, Chaz and Ryan. I quickly hid behind a shelf when they walked by because I didn't want to talk to them alone, I would just make it awkward for everyone.

I saw Michelle walking towards me and unfortunately the guys since they were standing in the 'middle' of us.

She probably saw the guys to since she took a quick turn right, but it was to late. Justin looked her way "Michelle!" he said kind of loud but he didn't like scream it.

Michelle peeked out of the corner and smiled, she walked towards Justin and he gave her a hug.

I decided not to stand there like a loner so I walked towards them and luckily Mich saw me and stood beside me as Justin released her from the hug.

"Hey girls" Chaz spoke with a tiny smirk on his face. "Hey guys" Michelle replied and smiled, I smiled too even if I didn't really want.

*

"So, we'll see you later?" Justin asked as me and Michelle jumped in to her car. "Yep, we'll be there at eight" She replied and smiled big.

"See you later" I said and they all nodded and smiled. Michelle started the car and we waved goodbye to the boys before she drove off.

Michelle's POV:

We decided together with the boys when we were at the grocery store that we'll go bowling tonight, and I'm so excited! I can't wait!

Now we're on our way home to Abby with the groceries. 

When we got to Abby's house we unpacked everything we bought. "Can we make something to eat?, I'm still hungry" Abby asked and I nodded "Let's make some food".

We decided to make spaghetti bolognese since it's pretty easy, and we both love it. "Michelle you're doing the sauce and I'll cook the pasta" Abby told me and took out a pot from the kitchen counter. 

*

"Michelle you're really good at cooking, this is delicious!" Abby's mom told me as she took another bite.

"Thank you Leilah" I smiled. "Yea this is really good" Abby's brother Eduardo agreed. 

We decided to cook for Abby's whole family, which is alot of people. Her mom and dad, her two little 4 year old brothers who were twins, her big brother and his girlfriend since she was there today and her little 1 year old brother, yes she only has brothers. But she's used to it.

"Thanks Ed" I replied.

"Mommy, can I go from the table?" One of the twins, Leonardo asked. "Yes, but go and wash your hands and mouth first" Leilah answered. "You too Matheus" She said pointing on the other twin. He put on a sad face and jumped down from his chair at the same time as Leonardo and they walked off to the bathroom. 

After the dinner we went up to Abby's room and packed some clothes from Abby's wardrobe that she could wear tonight, but nothing too fancy since we're only going bowling.

We went down the stairs and to the front door. "We're leaving!" Abby yelled. "Ok, when do you come home?" her mom yelled back. "Tomorrow" Abby yelled back as we walked out of the house and to my car.

We put the things in the back and I sat down in the drivers seat as Abby sat down in the passenger seat.

I started the car and put on the radio, Demi Lovato's song Heart Attack was on so we started to sing along. "IF I EVER DID THAT, I THINK I'D HAVE A HEART ATTA-A-A-A-A-A-ACK" We sung/screamed. I bet the people we drove by was looking at us like we were aliens or something. 

We got to my house a couple of minutes later and we literally ran up the stairs to my room. Abby put her clothes on my bed and ran to my bathroom, probably to get a shower.

I took my shower stuff and walked to another bathroom across my room and locked the door. I turned the water on stripped out of my clothes before I went in the shower.