Chapter 3 - Six Flags

(A/N: I've never been on Six Flags so I'm sorry if I write something that don't exist in real)

We parked our car and walked to the lady who sold tickets. "How many are you?" she asked polite. "4" I said and she handed me four wristbands and I paid for them. 

"Mich, me and Kayla are going to that one" Paris said and pointed at Revolution.

"Ok, me and Abby are going to Riddlers Revenge" I said and they walked away. Paris looked at me and I made a phone symbol with me hand and she nodded.

Me and Abby started to walk to Riddlers Revenge. 

We talked as we walked and I didn't pay attention so I walked in to something or someone? I looked up only to see Justin there.

He smiled and I blushed and tried to hide my face. "Bumping in to me again, huh?" he said and I blushed even more "Sorry, again".

He laughed "Nothing to be sorry about" he said and placed his hand on my shoulder and it made me look up and look directly in his eyes.

We ended up in a kind of trance and just stood and looked each other in the eyes. It was not until we both started to lean in we noticed it and both of us leaned back and he took his hand of my shoulder. "Sorry.." he kind of mumbled and looked away. 

Justin's POV: 

She's so beautiful and I got lost in her eyes so I couldn't help it. But embarrassing? YES!

I looked away and thought about what if we had kissed? Her pink, soft lips on mine, what a perfect match.

"JUSTIN!?" Michelle shouted and waved her hand infront of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts "Huh?" Michelle and her friend laughed.

"We've been trying to get your attention for like the past five minuets" Michelle said and I blushed, wait? Justin Bieber does NOT blush because of girls, what's wrong with me?

"Sorry, I was just lost in thoughts" I said and smiled. "So what are you girls up to now?" I asked. "Riddlers Revenge" Abby said coldly, ouch.

Michelle looked at her and whispered something to her and she sighed and walked away. "What did you say to her?" Stupid question Justin! She obvious don't want to say that out loud because she whispered it to her.

"She's not a very big fan of yours, so I just told her that she could be nice" She said and smiled, I smiled to. "But where did she go, why did she leave you?" I asked confused.

"Toilets" She said and I felt so stupid. "Are you here alone?" she asked and I shook my head "No, I'm here with two of my best friends Ryan and Chaz" I said and noticed them behind her.

"They're actually behind you" I said. She smiled and looked back and Chaz looked at Michelle and winked.

"Chaz the one with a blue jacket can be a little dirty around girls but just ignore his compliments" I said and she nodded and laughed.

"Who do we have here?" Chaz said in a wierd voice and Michelle laughed, "I'm Michelle and you're Chaz?" she asked and he looked at her surprised and then looked at me.I smiled innocent and Ryan laughed.

"Yea that's me, and it's good that you know my name cuz you're gonna scream it tonight" Chaz said to Michelle and winked.Michelle just laughed and looked at someone behind me. I turned me head and looked back and saw Abby.

"Hey Abby!" she shouted and Abby started to walk in our direction. 

Michelle's POV:

Abby walked in our direction and I smiled. Chaz looked at her up and down, Abby just looked at him gross and I just laughed. 

We spend the rest of the day with the guys and Abby got more used to Justin.

Now we where walking to our cars and I were about to jump in when I heard Justin call my name "Michelle, wait" he yelled and ran towards me.

"Can I have your number?" he asked. "Sure, your phone?" I said and he handed me his phone and I put me number in it under the name 'My sexay biach ;]' and then I gave it back to him and he smiled.

"Thank you" he said and hugged me and then he started to walk to his car.