Chapter 5

"Hey Ally, wake up!" Camila said trying to wake Ally up.

It was already 9 a.m. and they had to get ready and leave so they could have time to visit the Eiffel Tower before the show.

"Ahm? What?" Ally mumbled.

"I'm... I'm sorry but we gotta get ready so we can have time to visit the Eiffel Tower as we decided..." Camila informed Ally but the little one didn't answer "Remember?"

Camila sighed as she heard Ally's snores fill the place again and she decided to use her hands since her voice wasn't working.

She started to shake Ally's body and Ally started moving.

"Hey, stop Camila! Stop!" Ally yelled as she tried to get rid of Camila's hands "Couldn't you just use your voice to wake me up?"

"But I jus... Nevermind." Camila rolled her eyes "Well get up and go get dressed. I'm gonna wake the others up!"

"I'm going to take a shower and then I'm gonna get dressed, is it ok?" Ally asked Camila.

"Sure!" Camila said as she started leaving the room "I'll pick you up when you're ready!"

Camila started walking through the hall and knocked on Normani and Dinah's door.
She heard voices inside so she already knew they were up... She didn't even wait for them to open the door.

"Be ready in 45 minutes! We're going to the Eiffel Tower!" Camila announced as she kept walking to Lauren's door.

Camila stopped in front of Lauren's door and remembered their conversation the night before. They were not in a great situation right now.

Camila shook her thoughts away and knocked on Lauren's door.

A few seconds after she heard someone unlocking the door and as soon as the door was opened there she was. A Lauren with no makeup on and a messy hair.

"I know... I'm late and I should be getting ready but I was about to go get a shower." Lauren said before Camila could even say a word.

Camila looked down and realized Lauren was wearing nothing but her underwear and a white top. She was definitely about to get a shower.

"Camila?" Lauren called for Camila's attention.

Camila looked up to meet Lauren's eyes again.

"I'm gonna go back to my room and I'll pick you up in 45 minutes... Hurry up, please." Camila asked her as she turned around so she could go back to her room but she felt a hand on her arm forcing her to turn around.

"You can stay in my room while I get ready and then we can go and pick the others up from their rooms..." Lauren said "If you want to, of course."

"Oh sure!" Camila accepted Lauren's invitation. Was that even an invitation? Anyways, she entered the room and sat down on Lauren's bed.

Lauren entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Camila took her phone out of her bag and started scrolling through her twitter account.
Some people already knew Camila was Lauren's new guitarist and they were always tweeting about her, trying to get her attention.

"@camilacabello97 are you nervous for tonight? Good luck Camila!" one of the fans tweeted. Camila laughed at the fact that the person had Lauren as her or his icon because she used to do that too.

Camila answered the fan saying she was kind of nervous and after retweeting some stuff she put her phone back on the bag.

Suddenly she heard Lauren closing the shower and spontaneously looked at the bathroom's door.