Chapter 20

"Can you please stop making out and come meet your fans?" Ally who opened the door asked Lauren sarcastically while covering her eyes playfully as soon as she saw Camila and Lauren kissing passionately on the dressing-room's couch.

Lauren and Camila immediately jumped away from each other and looked in Ally's direction. Both of them were blushing.

"I-I'm coming..." Lauren informed Ally before getting up from the couch. "Wanna come?" she asked Camila.

"Sure!" Camila nodded as she took Lauren's hand who helped her getting up and pulled her towards the door.

They stated following Ally through the corridors until they stopped in front of a big door which leaded them to the room where the meet and greet was taking place.

"Alright, you can wait here... We'll let them come inside in about five minutes!" Ally told Lauren who nodded.

Ally left the room and Lauren was left alone with Camila, two security guards and the photographer.

"I already predict some fans loving the fact that you're here with me..." Lauren winked at Camila who giggled.

"That's more than true... I myself am one of them." Camila told Lauren who raised an eyebrow with a confusing look on her face.

"What?" Lauren asked her.

"Well... I'm your number one fan and I love to be here with you. We can consider your prediction right." Camila explained Lauren who showed her the most tender smile she had ever seen.

"Awn Camila..." Lauren pouted at Camila and left a kiss on her forehead. "Good point though."

Both of them started laughing before someone announced the fans were going to start entering the room.

Camila sat down on a chair placed next to where Lauren was supposed to take the pictures with the fans and Lauren was already receiving the first girl.

"Hi!" Lauren greeted the girl who approached to her with an Australian flag on her right hand and a letter on the other one.

"Lauren! Hey!" the girl showed Lauren the biggest smile before a tear ran through her face.

"Awn babe, come here... Why are you crying?" Lauren asked the girl while pulling her into a hug. "There's no need to cry."

"I... I'm sorry... It's just... This is very important to me, you know?" she told Lauren who showed her a tiny smile. "I've been dealing with depression since the past year and somehow you've always managed to help me through it... It must seem ridiculous but I'm so thankful for you."

"I know how you're feeling... I went through a phase like that when I was about fifteen and I know it's not easy but it's gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna reach all of your dreams and make all your wishes come true. I'm sure. The world changes everyday and I'm sorry you have to pass through it but I promise you the sun will shine someday soon... I promise." Lauren tried to comfort the girl who was crying harder after talking about her problem.

"Tha-thank you La-Lauren..." the girl managed to thank her between sobbs. "Ahm... This is for you... It would be so important to me if you read it... And... And the flag is... Australian..." she handed Lauren the letter and untied the flag from her arm handing it to Lauren too.

"Thanks girl! I'll read it as soon as I finish the show... Promise! And the flag... I'll surely take it to the stage!" Lauren winked at her who kept crying and thanking her.

"Come here!" Lauren pulled the girl into another hug before cleaning her tears with her own fingers. "Now put a big smile on your face so we can take our picture!"