LOVE YOU, SPAZ (4) Tweek

When I got home, I went straight upstairs. Ignoring my parents questions, I turned on my computer.

I logged into Facebook and asked Clyde to video chat. After a few minutes it was accepted. Clyde's face popped up, well, he was behibd a big brown textbook with the words 'physics, chemistry and more' printed on the front.

"Clyde!" He peeps his head out from the text book, making me laugh. He smiles goofily and closes the book.

"So, how was public school?" I sigh.

"W-where should I start?" My twitches calm, stutters limit just in Clyde's digital presence. It just shows how comfortable I am around the brunette.

"Hmmm, did you make any friends?"

"No. But, I think some guy likes me." Clyde pulls his knees up to his chest, big, brown eyes looking at me confused.

"'Some guy'?"

"His name's Craig. He flirts with me and calls me 'Spaz'." Clyde chuckles.

"You're his bitch?" He bursts out laughing.

"I AM NOT!"

"You totally are!" I roll my eyes.

"Clyde, stop. He scares me!" Clyde's eyes brighten.

"Can I call you his prison wife?"

"You need to stop watching Orange Is The New Black!" Clyde shakes his head. "He's weird."

"Get me a picture!!"

"Why do you want a picture?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. Clyde's cheeks slowly turn red and he crosses his arms, not looking at me.

"Research."

"Get a picture yourself. He has Facebook. Craig Tucker."

His eyes widen and he exits the video chat.

Wow, Clyde.

Terrific.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's short and it's shit but I'm trying. I've been obsessed with Jailed, my other Style story.

EDIT - 12/06/2017
Previous me trying to get people to check out my other fics, lmao

CYA LATER NERDZ