LOVE YOU SPAZ (13) Tweek

"C-C-Clyde?!" He smiles at me and hugs me.

"Hi!"

"W-what the hell are you doing here?!"

He pulls away and pouts, crossing his arms. I thought he was in California?! What the hell is he doing in South Park?

"And that's how you great your best friend?" I look down the hall, in case Craig might just randomly be walking down.

"Says the person w-who kissed me!" He smiles and bops my nose.

"You have really soft lips." I roll my eyes.

"W-why did you kiss me?" He shrugs.

"I like to make an entrance? I don't like you like that, don't worry. Too bottoms could never work out." I roll my eyes (which I seem to do a lot around Clyde).

"What if Craig saw you?" I hiss.

"Then drama? I don't really care. If your wondering, my parents wanted to move to a quiet place so I suggested South Park. And they listened. So hi."

"Y-you'd be dead if Craig saw y-you."

"Yeah.. whatever. I kinda want to kiss you again  then, I'll hope that this Craig boy will see. I want something entertaining to happen! This hot girl just gave me a tour of the school. Boring as can be."

I ignore most of what my idiot friend is saying and try to walk away. But, he keeps following me. Pestering me, asking me if there are more hot people at this school.

"I don't care about hot people." I mumble, opening my locker and grabbing my history text book.

Clyde huffs and leans against my locker.

"Spaz! I've finally found you! I need to talk to you!" I look up to see Craig running toward me. Clyde raises an eyebrow, I sigh and try to turn away. But Craig grabs my hand, entwining his fingers with mine and pushing me against the lockers.

"Jesus! I'm gonna go now.. " I hear Clyde say as he walks away.

"Craig I-"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. I don't move. When he pulls away he looks at me.

"Tweek, we hardly know each other. It's been about 2 weeks and 6 days and I don't even know your favourite colour! Will you go on a date with me?" I bite my lip, then look Craig in the eyes.

He looks so hopeful that I have to say yes. So I do and he smiles, pulling me in for another kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, and yeah I added that Clyde moves to South Park so the fanfic can be a little bit longer. I also wanted Tweek to have a friend other then Craig.

CYA LATER NERDZ