LOVE YOU, SPAZ (28) Tweek

I woke up with a sleeping Craig beside to me. I smiled and snuggled into his side. I felt him drape his arm over me.

"So, you're awake?" I ask him. He doesn't move.

I roll my eyes moving to look at my clock. 7:40.

I shove Craig over. He groans, pulling me toward him and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We'll be late f-for school.." I tell him, wiggling out of his arms and pushing him again.

"I don't even have any clothes for school." Craig says in his morning voice. Leaning up on his elbows, he  looks at me.

"B-borrow mine." I tell him, getting up and walking toward my wardrobe.

"You're not wearing pants." He states.

I blush furiously, pulling my top down over my boxers.

"And your n-not wearing a s-s-shirt."

"At least I'm wearing pants."

"I can't b-believe my dad didn't k-kick you out." I tell him pulling out a green sweater and some skinny jeans.

"Kinda wish he did. I don't have my toothbrush and I'll have to squeeze into one of your shirts." Craig says.

"Sorry I'm so small."

"Not complaining."

Craig then gets up and stretches, walking over to my drawers and going through my shirts.

"Do you have anything of a darker colour?" He asks me, looking through all my green and light blue shirts.

"Here." I tell him, throwing a grey, long sleeved shirt at Craig. "It's baggy on me, should fit you f-fine."

He catches it and pulls the shirt on. It fits, just doesn't really suit him. He picked his hoodie up off the floor, putting it on along with his hat.

I change into my clothes and go to brush my teeth. Craig complains about having no tooth brush so I just pass him some strong mint gum and we head to school.

****

"Together again, I see." Clyde says to me as I walk hand in hand with Craig.

"Dude, you both make a weird couple." Token comments.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it." Craig says "but we're a hotter couple than you and Nicole."

I smile at Craig and I hear Clyde mumble that he agrees. I laugh at him.

Clyde walks in sync with me and links our arms. Craig let's go of my hand, slipping his arm around my shoulders. Token does the same to Clyde, making him go bright red.

I lean my head on Craig's shoulder and smile at him.

"Love you." I whisper, words only for him and no one else.

"Love you too, Tweek."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's perfect. The group has formed and they love each other. I love it. One of the best endings I've wrote in my opinion.

This has been so fun to write and I'd like to thank you for all the support. I've loved reading your comments and there will be more creek to come as it is now my second OTP. Also the gay experience got the most votes and it's published.

CYA LATER NERDZ