LOVE YOU, SPAZ (9) Tweek

I look at Craig and bite my lip. Do I want to go to his house? Well.. I do have nothing better to do (except talk to Clyde). But, I also need to do my chemistry homework and I suck at chemistry...

THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

I twitch and nod. I might as well go. My parents nag at me for only having Clyde as a friend. But if I brought Craig home, they'd nag at me because he looks edgy. They'd probably wonder if I'd joint a biker gang! Oh god!

Craig's eyes light up and he leans down to kiss my lips. However, I turn so his lips only brush my cheek. I hear him chuckle as he starts to walk, pulling me along until I start moving in sync with him.

"So.." He starts and I look at him "are you actually gay?" I twitch at the sudden question.

"I don't r-r-really know.. I've never been attracted to girls, but I've never kissed a boy -GAH- before" Craig hums and we walk out of school.

"So.. you have kissed a girl before?" I nod, and just about hear him growl quietly. Is he jealous?! If he is, that's so much pressure!

"Well she -ngh- kissed me. I-I-I wasn't r-really attracted to h-her."

I was homeschooled. When I went outside to gather some rocks for science, she saw me and we started talking everyday. I was about 11 and we were, kinda, friends. She then kissed me one day and told me she liked me. I felt nothing and told her that. She said I was a 'stupid, shit filled asshole' and we never talked again.

"I'm guessing you haven't talked since?" Craig says as his house comes into view. I nod then twitch slightly.

He stops walking and lifts my chin, leaning in to kiss me. This time,
I let him kiss me. It feels kinda nice to have him kiss and hold me, like someone other than my parents or Clyde cares about me.

When Craig pulls, away he brushes some hair out of my face and leans in close to my ear.

"Love you, Spaz." He whispers, then proceeds to kiss my earlobe softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I've finished a fanfic, and that means we've gotta vote for a new one! So next update maybe be a vote for a fanfic or might be another chapter.

CYA LATER NERDZ