LOVE YOU, SPAZ (24) Tweek

Craig's mum placed plates of spaghetti and meatballs in front of us. I smiled at her in thanks, then heard Craig's younger sister huff.

As we all sat down to eat, the questions came rolling in. However, they were not from Craig's mum.

"So, Tweek, how long have you and Craig known each other? I'm Ruby, by the way." I twitch at the cockiness in her voice. I hear Craig's mum sigh.

"Around t-t-two months now."

"And you're already dating?"

"Y-yes." I answer, feeling threatened by Ruby.

"No need to worry Tweek. Ruby's always like this." Craig's mum reassures me. "How are your grades?"

"I'm good in maths but not chemistry.
A-And I'm average in most of my other classes." Miss Tucker hums and twirls some spaghetti around her fork, then continues to scold Ruby for playing with her food.

"So.. you like Craig?" She asks, making me squirm. I feel Craig take my hand under the table and squeeze it.

"Yes."

"Did he force you into a relationship?"

What, am I being counselled?!

Sounds exactly like the sort of questions my counsellor would ask me! Not like I see my counsellor anymore, but still!

She looks suspicious when I don't know what to say.

Should I lie to her? Or tell the truth and have her be annoyed at Craig?

"No, I like him and he likes me," I twitch, picking up my fork and eating.

"Oh, okay." Ms. Tucker answers, smiling at me.

"Do you have any friends? Because I've only known you for about.. twenty minutes and your twitching is annoying me." Ruby explains. I bite my lip, looking down at my plate.

"Shut up, squirt!" I hear Craig snap.

"Behave yourself Ruby! It's not his fault he has a problem." Ms. Tucker explains.

I stand up from my seat. "May I please use y-your bathroom?" I ask, my hair covering my eyes.

"It's down the hall, Twitch." Ruby says.

I nod, muttering a thank you before heading towards the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------

how rude of them! Am I right?

CYA LATER NERDZ