LOVE YOU, SPAZ (12) Tweek

"Okay, Tweek, so this is our third counselling session together, mkay. And I haven't heard a lot about your homeschooled life."

"T-there's n-nothing to it! I was -GAH- h-homeschooled, and that's i-it!"

"Well.. did you want to be homeschooled?"

I didn't really care at the time, I just wanted to learn. I didn't really have a choice in all honesty.

"C-can we talk about something else?"

"Tweek," Mr. Mackey says, placing his hands on the table in front of him. His tone is suddenly serious. "You don't get hit at home, do you?"

"NO! W-where did you get that idea from?!"

"Well, mkay. I was just concerned since you don't like got talk about home life with me. So, how's your boyfriend?"

My cheeks turn a bright red.

"I-I don't have a b-b-boyfriend!!"

"Wait, so you and Craig Tucker aren't in a relationship? Don't worry Tweek! We don't judge, mkay." I shake my head.

"We're not together!"

"Are you sure? You two do kiss in the hallways, and the way he looks at you tells me that he loves you a lot, mkay."

"We're not together." I repeat, twitch and cross my arms.

Why would he care anyway?!

I don't want to be in a relationship with Craig!

RELATIONSHIPS ARE WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!

"Well, have you any interest in boys then?" I shrug, not really knowing the answer.

"D-do I have t-to give myself a label? Why can't I just b-be me?"

"You can be, mkay. We're not pressuring you to put a label on yourself. You can be whoever you want."

A knock in the door interrupts Mr. Mackey.

"Come in, mkay." The door opens and Butters walks in, tears in his eyes.

"Wendy called my new girlfriend a hobbit!" He wails.

Mr Mackey sighs and I get up off my seat, nodding goodbye.

I walk out of the office and toward my locker. Half way there, I'm grabbed and pushed against a locker. Soft lips collide into mine and when they pull away, I gasp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's kissing tweek?! Comment who you think it is!

CYA LATER NERDZ