LOVE YOU, SPAZ (17) tweek

I'm waiting in my house for Craig to pick me up. Tonight is our date and I'm really nervous. Dates are so much pressure!!

I'm just in black skinny jeans and a green untucked shirt because I don't know what to wear! I have nothing fancy and my hair is a crazy mess! {Tweeks girl world, welcome one and all}

"Honey! Craig is here!" My mum shouts and I jump up quickly walking down stairs.

Craig is standing in the living room in black jeans, a dark blue shirt and a leather jacket. His signature hat isn't on his head and he has snake bites. Which I didn't even know he had.

If he wants to impress my dad, he's going the wrong way. If he wants to impress my mum, he's going the right way.

He does look hot in leather though. I smile and him and take a hold of his arm.

"This is Craig? Good job tweek." My mum says embarrassingly. Craig smiles at my mum and her heart probably exploded.

My dad walks in and takes one look at Craig and nods at him. Craig nods back and I twitch.

"Well, b-bye." I say. My mum wakes up from her trance to walk over and kiss my cheek, Then squeezes Craig's shoulder.

When she steps back she looks impressed. I quickly steer Craig out if the door before my dad can make a comment.

"Well were going to Sodosopa, I'm also going to ask you loads of questions so I can get to know you."

"Okay."

"I think your mum likes me." Craig tells me as we walk in the direction of the new place.

"My mum likes good looking people."

"Thanks for the compliment. Your parents seem pretty chill about your sexuality" i shrug

"My mum always wanted a gay son, I Haven't actually come out to them yet as gay or bi. I don't know what I am."

"Your adorable, that's what you are." Craig says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I-I  know that." He rolls his eyes.

"Why worry? You don't have to label yourself." Craig pulls me close to him and kisses me. I place my hands on his shoulders kissing back

"get a room!!" We break apart to see token and his girlfriend across the road. Craig flips token of and I blush

"Fuck you too Craig!"

"Go fuck yourself!" Craig shouts rolling his eyes and grabbing my hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only ending here so I can switch povs

CYA LATER NERDZ