Chapter 10~ Sam Caught a Hottie, Noah Caught a Nottie

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter has some coarse language and themes of bullying, so if you're easily offended please read with caution. Enjoy!

I was already regretting my little rendezvous last night.

As I walked into school the next morning with Sam on my right and Noah and JC on the left, I could tell that something was wrong.

Everybody was staring at me.

Everyone.

"What's going on?" I asked slowly. The last time I'd ever had this many eyes on me was during my fifth grade dance recital when I'd slipped onstage and caused three girls to trip over me.

"You're walking in with a newly proclaimed lesbian on one arm and two of the hottest guys in school on the other. Clearly everyone has a reason to stare." Sam muttered as she adjusted her backpack, and JC winked at us playfully, a smug smile on his face.

I thought this through for a moment. Did people think that Noah and I were, like, friends? Were we friends? Or had Sabrina brainwashed them all into thinking that we were dating? We walked quickly to the lockers, Noah and JC completely oblivious to the attention whilst Sam and I were clutching each other, trying to hide from it.

"What the fūck?" Noah's voice sounded distant, and as I turned to ask him what was wrong, I caught sight of my locker. It was hard to miss.

The usually pale blue door was now covered in violent red slashes that looked like a horror movie.

'Attention Whore.'

"Who would do this?" Sam whispered, rushing forward to try and rub the gruesome words away with her sleeve. "I'm going to claw the eyes out of whoever it was." She growled, as I stood paralysed.

I knew exactly who would do it. Someone who had called me an attention whore a few days ago. Someone who thought I was dating her ex-boyfriend. Someone who had seen me last night with said ex.

Sabrina.

"It's fine." I said weakly, brushing off Sam's threats and pulling the door open to grab my books.

Names were just names, afterall.

Sat on the shelf inside my locker was a can of red paint, and all of my books were gone.

Oh so original, make it look like I'd vandalised my own locker why don't you.

A group had started to form around us, some people laughing and pointing, others looking at me with sympathy.

I glanced back to see Noah stood very still, his expression one of quiet anger as he stared at me. His fists were balled at his sides so hard that his knuckles were white, and I could see his jaw clenching, the vein in his neck protruding. JC leaned over to murmur something to him that I couldn't hear, placing a hand on his shoulder. Noah shook his hand off and whirled around, breaking our eye contact and grabbing the collar of one of the laughing spectators, who happened to be a guy from the team.

Noah slammed him roughly against the wall, getting up in his face.

"Noah, stop!" I called out, throwing down my bag and running towards him. Something pulled my t-shirt to stop me from going over to Noah, and I looked back to find JC shaking his head at me.

"Who did this? Did you see who did it?" Noah growled, and the guy, James I think he was called, held his hands up surrender.

"Woah, chill man. I didn't see nothin'." He cried, flinching as Noah slammed him into the wall again.

"Bullshít!"

"I didn't I swear!"

Noah glared at him with daggers in his eyes, and he looked like he was about to say something else when he was interrupted by a teacher wearing the biggest pair of glasses I'd ever seen.