Interview Time!

Hey guys, I'm baaaccckkk! I always love reading interviews with the characters in other books, so I figured I'd host an interview with Issy, Sam, Sabrina, JC, Noah and a few other guests just for a lil bit of a laugh. Enjoy! 

Interviewer: Isabelle, can you tell us about your time so far at Princeton? 

Issy: Oh my goodness, it's amazing! I'm actually in a dorm with this girl called Ellie Stevens and she's so great! 

JC: Wait wait wait... did you say Ellie Stevens?!

Issy: Yes, why? 

JC: Um, no reason. 

Noah: JC, wasn't that chick you dated in Sophomore year called Ellie? The one who showed everyone your--

JC: WE AGREED NEVER TO MENTION THAT NOAH!

Issy: *Laughs* Okay, I am so asking Ellie what happened between you two. 

Interviewer: Sam, where did you end up after high school? We learnt from Issy that you sometimes felt the pressure to live up to your brothers', who are studying med at Harvard. How did you handle that?

Sam: Honestly, I just stopped caring about my family's expectations of me. I realized that, after my dad cheated on my mom, it didn't matter what he thought of me because nothing could be as bad as what I thought of him. 

Noah: Preach it, sista.

Sam: Anyway, I'm currently at a community college in Connecticut, studying literature and working on my very first novella about LGBT rights. 

JC: Sam's writing a novel? Can I be in it?

Sam: Of course! The protagonist's dog is named after you.

Noah: Ouch...

JC: Awesome! 

Interviewer: That's great Sam. Now what about you JC? What are your plans for the future? 

JC: Well currently my only plan is to continue being hot and pulling all the ladies, so...

Interviewer: So basically, you have no idea what to do with the rest of your life?

JC: Basically. 

Interviewer: Now I'd like to introduce our next guest, Sabrina Wells! 

Noah: What the fuck is she doing here?

Issy: Yeah, can she, like, not be here please?

Sabrina: Hello to you too...

Interviewer: So Sabrina, let's jump right into it!

Sabrina: Okay! 

Interviewer: Why are you always such a bitch to Issy?

Sabrina: Um. Next question. 

Noah: Answer the question, Sabrina the Teenaged Bitch. 

Sabrina: ...

Interviewer: Okay, moving on. This next question is for Isabelle and Noah; what is your favorite thing about the other?

Noah: Oh, that one's easy. Me. 

Issy: What?

Noah: My favorite part about you is me. 

Issy: That is the most vain thing you have possibly ever said, and you've said a lot of vain things in your life. 

Noah: Chill, I'm kidding, Little Cupid! My favorite thing about Issy is her laugh. Oh wait no, the way she blushes when she's given a compliment. No actually, her hair. Or her eyes. Maybe her smile. Actually, my bad, definitely the way she gets me and my-

JC: Oh my god we get it! You love everything about her! Vomit. 

Issy: My favorite thing about Noah is his personality. He has a very sweet, nurturing side to him that he rarely lets anyone see. 

Sam: And by that, she means his abs. 

Issy: I do not! 

Interviewer: This question is for all of you. Where do you see yourself in ten years? 

JC: In ten years I'll be... twenty eight?! I don't see myself at all. I don't want to see myself if I'm that old. I'll have wrinkles! 

Sam: Hopefully I'll be a New York Times bestselling author, living with Kiely in an apartment in the Upper East side and raising our pet cat, Fluffles. Did I mention I'll be rich and a bestselling author? 

Sabrina: I'll probably be a famous model or something, or maybe a fashion designer with my own line called-

Noah: Sabrina the Teenaged Bitch?

Sabrina: No! 

Interviewer: How about you Issy, Noah? 

Issy: To be completely honest, I have no idea where I'll be in ten years. Hopefully a successful web journalist. I want to report about the important stuff, you know? The stuff that will alter people's perspectives on life and love and the world. 

Noah: Well, I haven't really thought about this much but... in ten years I'll have just stopped playing professional football and I'll be married to Isabelle and we'll have three kids; two boys and a girl. Their names will be Ethan, Jackson and Alyssa and we'll live in a huge house (funded by my long and successful football career and Isabelle's equally-successful job as a web journalist) in Connecticut or DC-- whichever we decide has the best education system. Our sons will play football in school and Alyssa can too if she likes. We'll visit Issy's parents in the summer and my step-mom and sister Amara and Emmie in the spring time. In the Winter we'll take holidays to Australia to escape the cold and when the kids are eighteen, we'll probably move there for an early retirement and spend the rest of our days on the beach. Like I said, I haven't thought about it much. 

Interviewer: ...

JC: ...

Sam: ...

Issy: Oh, wow. And here I thought you hadn't even planned what we're having for dinner tonight. 

Noah: *Shrugs and smirks* What can I say? I love you. 

Issy: I love you too, Noah. 

JC: Oh, vomit.