Chapter 11~ Changing Moods Faster Than A Pre-Teen Girl's Mood Ring

I was not happy that Noah was joining us.

I mean, sure he'd knocked around some kid from the team for me yesterday, but today was meant to be about Sam and Kiely, not him and Sabrina.

I stared with agitation as Sam, Kiely and Noah made their way up to the entrance, and I inhaled deeply before forcing myself to join them.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered from between clenched teeth, passing my ticket to the lady at the gate to check.

Noah smirked and glanced at me sideways. "What do you mean, little Cupid?" He winked, and I could tell from his cocky demeanour that he knew exactly what I was talking about.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. "Why are you crashing our trip? Today was meant to be a chance for me to get to know Sam's girlfriend, not for those two to go have fun while I'm forced to babysit you and talk about your ex-girlfriend." I said sourly, pushing through the revolving door after Sam.

I guess I was a little bitter about Sabrina's petty act yesterday.

One month of the deal down, two more to go.

Sam and Kiely had already started towards the dolphin enclosure, and they were holding hands as they laughed and pointed.

"Ouch, you wound me little Cupid." Noah placed his hand over his heart and pretended like he'd been shot, making me scowl.

"It's not funny! It's not all about you, you know!" I huffed, walking faster in the hopes that he'd trip and fall into the shark tank and get eaten alive.

Okay, so I maybe I was being dramatic and mean, but today was supposed to be special for Sam, and that couldn't be if Noah was here.

"You know little Cupid, you change moods faster than a pre-teen girl's mood-ring. Why are you mad at me? Yesterday we were saving each others' asses and today you're trying to snap my neck in half!" Noah cried and jogged backwards to keep up with me.

He was right, of course, which just made me more angry.

"I'm not mad at you I just want to spend time with Kiely." I said in a voice as calm as I could muster.

"Why? Are you thinking of becoming a lesbian too and stealing Sam's girlfriend?"

I shot him a dirty look and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not even going to answer that." I left Noah standing on the path and went to join Sam and Kiely, who were 'ooh'ing and 'ahh'ing at the dolphins doing stunts in the huge pool.

"They're so graceful." I overheard Kiely say as I approached them. Sam beamed when she saw me coming, and I clung onto the handrail next to Kiely, sensing rather than seeing Noah appear beside me.

"Aren't they stunning?" I asked as the beautiful aquatic creatures spun and twirled in the air.

"I'd love to swim with one." Kiely agreed, and we launched into an easy conversation about how amazing it would be to swim with a dolphin.

"I've swum with a dolphin before." Noah interfered.

I ignored him and continued to chat to Kiely.

"It was pretty amazing." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"You'd probably want to hear about it."

I continued to pretend like there wasn't an irritating boy stood next to me as I talked to Kiely, who was trying to hold back a shy laugh.

"Then after I finished swimming with the dolphin I made out with a stripper."