3-You are not my girlfriend

Emily
I looked through the window on the door of studio B and saw my little sister lying there still. Part of me thinks that everything thats happened is her fault but the other part of me just thinks that she is innocent. I didn't realise that she was this ill. I opened the door slightly so I could see her face and I saw James sitting there with Riley's head on his lap. He is stroking her hair with tears forming in his eyes. The weird thing is James and Riley are not together because of what James did to my sister. But seeing him now and seeing the way he is to Riley, it kinda makes me realise that what happend was a mistake. Riley overreacted. If she just listened to James all this time. I close the door and walk to the toilets as I now have tears forming in my eyes. Beth rushes past me and heads into studio B.

James
I'm sitting here,tears running down my face. I know I'm meant to be in rehearsals right now but I can't leave Riley. I heard footsteps so I wiped my eyes and turned around, it is Beth.

James:What do you want Beth?

Beth: I thought after what happened between us, we are together. But what is she doing here?!

James: Go away Beth, not now!

Riley
'Go away Beth,not now' Is the first thing I hear. I felt someone stroking my hair and I knew it was James. As much as I didn't to talk to him, as much as I'm angry at him, I don't want to leave. I stayed laying there but needed to move my arm. "Riles you okay?" I nodded my head. I didn't want this moment to end. I have just realised how much I need James. I sat up and James pulled me closer to him. I tried to get away but he didn't let go so I stopped trying. He had his arm around my back so I lean my head on his shoulder. I know we are not together and I know what he did to me but he is here for me when I need him the most. "Riles, I was so worried that I lost you forever, I messed up and I'm sorry but I miss you like hell" "I miss you too" are the words that came out of my mouth. I am still in pain but hearing James' voice is amazing.

James
"I have been meaning to talk to forever Riley, you don't need to say anything, just listen." I opened my mouth but Beth walked in. 'Hey Jamesy, am I missing something?' I looked at Riley and it looked like she was gonna cry.

James: What do you want Beth?

Beth: You obviously, you know you are my boyfriend James and I want to spend time with you

Everytime I try to talk to Riley, Beth comes along and ruins it

James: Beth you are not my girlfriend!

I moved off the sofa and put a pillow for Riley to lean on. I looked at Riley, looked at Beth, then walked out.