4-Apology

Riley
James just got up and left. This is so unlike him. I am still so mad at him but still care about him a lot.

"This is all your fault. You ruin everything!" So Beth now hates me even more. My head felt better but I was shaking, scared, worried. I stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Beth in studio B. I ran, making my way to the girls toilets. I felt tears running down my cheeks. Do I really ruin everything? My eyes were blurred because of the tears but I kept running until I ran straight into James and fell to the floor. James turned round and put his hand out. I grabbed it as he helped me up. I turned around to carry on my journey to the toilets but James grabbed my arm and turned me back round. I still had tears running down my cheeks. I didn't want him to see me like this. To see that I'm weak. None of that seemed to bother James as he pulled me closer and hugged me. I love James' hugs, they make me feel safe.

James
I saw the tears running down her face and I couldn't help but think this was all my fault. I know it is my fault. She turned away trying to hide it but I pull her closer to hug her. I know she really don't like me but I still love her so I wanna know the reason why she is crying. I wanna know if it is cause of me or something else. I feel her arms wrap around my back. She's hugging me! I let go of her and ask her what's wrong. "Look James, I understand why you did what you did to me, and I'm sorry" I took hold of her hands and could see the pain in her eyes. "Riley, what for, you have done nothing wrong" "For everything, for ruining your life" she let go of my hand and ran.

Emily
I saw James sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. I've gotten to know him more because of when he went out with my sister, and I know he don't care about a lot, but he looked like he was having a break down

Emily: Why weren't you in rehearsals?

James: Don't even worry about it

Emily: James, I saw you with Riley earlier, I can tell you really care about her

James: Yeah, well I messed up

Emily: So where is she?

James: I'm pretty sure she went into the toilets

I ran to the toilets and heard Riley crying. I saw her sitting on the floor, just the way James was sitting. I ran over to her and hugged her. As her older sister it is my job to protect her, but I feel like she has blown this whole situation out of proportion. Why can't she see that James still loves her. She needs to get over it and rather accept James' apology or move on. "I'll see you at home Em"