7-She has

Riley
I woke up and saw James staring at the ceiling while putting his hand through my hair. I take hold of his hand and rolled over, I looked in James' dreamy eyes and could tell something was wrong but I didn't ask him as I didn't want to bug him. 'We have to go to the studio James, Emily is already there' James stood up and told me he would drive us there.

James
We got to the studio and went inside. Miss Kate told us that we are going to be working on duets today and that we have to pick our own duet partner. The A-troupe girls started coming up to Riley to discuss duet partners. I went to walk away to join my boys but Riley didn't let go of my hand. She pulled me closer and told me not to leave her. I pulled her to the other side of the studio. 'Riley, what's up, you haven't wanted me to leave you alone lately, after what happend?' 'Look James, what happend is in the past and I just thought we could maybe be duet partners?' I smiled at her and hugged her forgetting that everyone else is in the studio. She pulled away from the hug but didn't let go of my hand. We made our way to the music room to make up a duet.

Emily
So the pairings go like this: Hunter and Eldon, me and Michelle, Thalia and Giselle. Chloe was meant to go with Riley and West with James. I volunteered to go and find James and Riley as they wern't with the rest of us. I went to the music room and saw them dancing a duet. They were incredible. I'm guessing they have made up now. I go back to tell West and Chloe that they have to work together.

Riley
Me and James have made a duet up that reflects our relationship. He is such an incredible dancer and I love watching him, but love dancing with him more. We finish the dance and he pulls me in for a hug. 'I'm a little sweaty, sorry' 'Riles, I don't mind, you're still perfect.' I couldn't help but smile. 'Look James, I've been meaning to tell you this and I don't know who else to tell, A has...she has...' James looked at me concerned. 'Riles, what's up' 'It's just....she's...I've got to go.' I couldn't tell James,not yet. I had to get out of there so I ran out of the door.

James
She ran out of the door. What was she gonna tell me? I'm worried about her. Shes been acting weird lately, almost like she's frightend of something or someone. I ran out of the door and saw Riley sitting there shaking, crying. 'Riley, lets get out of here, look take my car keys and get in my car, I will be there in a minute.' She got up and walked to my car. I went to Kate's office.

James: Hey Kate

Kate: Hi James, what's up?

James: URM...

Kate: James, what is it?

James: Well, I need to go somewhere....for something

Kate: During rehearsal for duets, where might that be?

James: Miss Kate, I can't tell you what for and I'm not sure where but it's an emergancy.

Kate: And what about Riley?
She needs you to practice with

James: Yeah....that's the thing, Riley is the emergency...

Kate: What? James? Is everything okay?

James: Don't even worry about it, please Miss Kate

Kate: Okay, Okay. I will see you tomorrow

Emily
I saw James get his bag from his cubby and leave. I asked Miss Kate what's going on but she told me not to worry about it?

James
I left the studio and made my way to my car. I tried to open the car door but it was locked. I knocked on the window and Riley jumped. She unlocked the door and let me in. I drove to my house and took her up into my bedroom.

Riley
He took me up to his room and we sat on his bed. On the wall next to his bed is me and him dancing in the Brighter Brightest music video with a message that James has wrote. 'You may not like me but I will never stop loving you'

James: Look Riles, I don't know whats happened but what were you gonna tell me?

Riley: I'm scared James, I'm scared to go to the studio.

James: Why, I though you loved it?

Riley: I did and love dance, but it's just....

James: You're my girlfriend.....I mean friend....you can tell me, what's happened?

Riley: Shes been horrible. Threatening me, I'm scared, I don't know what to do

James pulls me towards him and puts his arm around my shoulders. 'Riles, who's she?' I shake my head 'I can't say' I see James look at his watch and let go of me. 'Shouldn't you be going?' I grab onto James' hand. 'I can't go, please don't make me go.'

James
Why didn't she want to go? I told her that she could stay at my house tonight. She lays down and faces the wall. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I hated seeing Riley like this. She doesn't deserve any of it.