1

Wallace.

I'm on my attic, it's where I broadcast my show, it clears my head, and plus in the attic I can roam about while I rant.

I had my headset on, a headset that with my dad's help and with some
Insight of my best friend Ary's to pitch in on how the voice Should sound like, as to keep my identity hidden by distorting my voice.

Ever since then, I've been doing the radio show, I looked at the screen on the computer. Gemini is due in five minutes.

Mom had left me a bottle of juice, she was kinda in charge of my energizing whenever I went on music break.

I clicked on the voice modulator, to hide my real voice and tested it. "Hello?sup? Yaaaas?" Everything was alright, I sounded like a really peppy skater with a hint of gay, that's what my dad said, Ary said I sounded like Sardonyx  from steven universe,but with a bit more of a deep voice.

All in all, she described as the gay best friend voice and it was kinda what we wanted. I've been doing the Gemini gossip for about three years now, ever since I've started ninth grade, I've been doing it.

Oh!

show time.

The music stopped and I clicked on the applause button, signaling my cue.

"Well hello there my peps! How y'all doing today?!" I paused, pressing the applause button again. "Oh how thankful, Yas, yas, yas I love y'all too!" I laughed, while I browsed through my guide book, it's a notebook where I write down what I'm going to be talking about, high lighted where the words, hopes for the future. "So as you all know it's the day before school starts, and I'm pretty sure you're as excited as I am to start, cause it's my SENIOR YEAR!" I pressed the button that made for fanfare sound effects.
"Yaaaaas! Red Oaks High, this year your's truly is graduating and I couldn't be more excited, so a big healthy congratulations for the class of 2015 like yaaaaas bitches we made it this far!" I pressed a button that made the "yaaaas" sound effect.

"Ok, so as you know, The Gemini gossip will be back online! For this whole week I will be on all days of the week except for the weekends like always, but for next week, while I work out the cons and pros of my schedule I'll shall keep you posted for when can you hear my lovely voice!" The trumpets sound effects was pressed, I saw the ear icon that allowed me to see how many people where listening to me, about 1000 which  was my usual number of listeners.

"Ok as for the horoscope, my lovely horoscope giving partner, the Aries diviner is not available this week cause homegirl is on vacations! Hey babe miss ya! So next week she will be with us to for you everything that you need to know about your zodiac and such, so for tomorrow and forward just check your nearest astrology blog or read the news about it!" I laughed, made it sound kinda like an anime laugh.

"Alright, so now for the real deal, today's topic, I want to know what's your hopes for this new school year, 2015 sure sounds scary, to all my fellow seniors it means the end of your high school career and the beginning of college, for all them juniors your desperate for the spotlight to finally be on you, sophomore my only advice is to cram up on them books, you want to raise your grades a bit more cause you've got two more years, my newest batch of freshmen, well high school is a roller coaster, and you've best get ready for that ride!" I took a sip of juice, while I clicked the applause button again.

"I know I know! My words move you! Hahaha, but enough about sliming over it, I want to hear it from your voice!click on that lil phone icon on your screen and let me hear from you!" As I said this the lines filled up, everyone wanted to let me know what they wanted for this new academic year.