6

Wallace

To say that my day has been nothing but shy of weird is quite the understatement.

First of, this weirdly hot guy got transferred into the academy, suspicious... Pretty much, shady Yas gawd.

Second of, for some weird twist of fate I have to parade his ass out to anyone in the vicinity cause I'm doing the "please follow me" routine with him.

Thirdly, he did everything in his power to push my buttons and I was seething from it, he called me "little Wally." Which flared all my flags all my alerts.

Made me want to punch him or just give him a verbal beat down. But I had to remember, he was new, he had no idea who I was, what had gone down that year....

Then the fact that in the locker rooms, he decided to do a strip and trip show for me, which did not help the fact that he is BEYOND FUCKING HOT!!! He made sure to display everything and anything, he is RIPPED for the gods, soft ivory skin, a nicely muscled body with his washboards abs that had me throwing comparatives to the guys from thunder from down under, you know the one from last night almost wet dream...

But he is a skinnier version. Of one of them.

He has a soft stubble of hairs on his chest, making it that much delectable for me.

Yeah the guy is extremely hot, but I won't do it, I won't move, I will not make anything out of this because of what's around me. Samantha wants him, I don't want to fight Samantha.

I was walking ahead, sure enough he was behind me. I stopped, he was a few steps behind me, I spun on my heels. " you've got free period, go and explore your surroundings or go to the library, just be somewhere near the B, building in an hour, so I can guide you to your next class." I spoke with out looking at him, well... Mostly I was staring at his neck not his face. "Umm?" He muttered, his deep vibrating voice got to my ears.

"Sure." He said before, going down the closest stairs. One of his hands on his pocket the other on his phone. I wasted no time in looking for my own.

Looking for the contact name of Ary, dialing it.

"Bitch! We're you at?!" I breathed quickly.

"Library." Came her bored reply, paying no mind to my quick tone of voice.

"Hoe get out! Meet me at the theater!!" At the urgency of my voice she hummed pleasantly.

"Tea?"
"It's pipping hot bitch! Move!!"

I said hanging up and slightly jogging towards the theater.

I got there, theater was a big thing open to most of the public, dominated with an incredible jealousy over the theater enthusiast, they regard me with ease since "Gemini" talks greatly of them.

"Bitch. I Is here!" Announced Adri as she bursted through the doors, at this hour the theater is empty so it's used to gossip. Or to take a nap, the chairs are comfy.

"Sit yo ass down and get ready for this tea!" I said as she did, her eyes eager for me to dish out the dirt.

"Who's it about? It can't be about the new pantie dropper..." She saw my eyes and how my face did the 'bitch you guessed right!' Face.

"SHUT UP!" She screamed.

Her face between shocked and amused, mouth agape her eyes held a delectable hint of malevolence, but in reality I knew better.

So I told her, with her doing the, gasp, "no way!" And my personal favorite "BITCH NAH!" All in all she was having the time of her life.

When I got to the part of the shower she took out a small crack fan from her purse to fan herself with.