Come closer 4

- Wait, what? - Angelina says in disbelief.

 - Yes, I was pregnant.

 - Oh my God... Please continue, I want to know everything that happened... - Says Angelina surprised.

- Well... when I first saw I was pregnant I couldn’t believe it, it was happening to me, I was in a state of very mixed emotions, I didn’t know if I was happy, worried, sad and excited... it was the weirdest but more exciting feeling I've had in my entire life, Brad seeing me like that took the test of my hand and he couldn’t believe it either, we hugged, we cried of happiness, that's all we wanted, a baby, a wonderful baby, we jumped for joy, we even went outside the hotel to shout out our happiness, people looked at us with weird faces but it was worth it, the news brought us closer than ever. We stayed the rest of the stay holding hands, cuddling and kissing. We weren’t passing the baby rush, he took care of me way more than he should have, he held my purse, tucked me in when we went to bed, pulled the chair away from the table when I was going to sit down to eat... even took me in his arms sometimes when we had to cross a puddle on the street, we couldn’t stop to laughing, it was like being in heaven. I've never planned my life, but it was like if everything I had thought that would be perfect came true, I had a job, a husband and a person growing inside of me, in the time we were in Berlin we didn’t tell anyone, we only wanted the two of us to know. We were just, the cutest. We made an appointment for the doctor when we came back to LA.

 We got home and I couldn’t put it up more, I called Courteney to tell her everything, and she began to literally scream on the phone... She was super happy. The next day, Brad and I went to the doctor, I layed down on the chair, while Brad was waiting outside, he wouldn’t go in because he was ashamed, I don’t know why, the doctor was an old man that looked like he was foreign, but I didn’t ask, he was very nice and friendly.

- How many weeks are you?

- Well... two... more or less.

- Hmm... okay, you have no baby.

- What? – I didn’t know what to think, he was direct and clear.

- You have suffered a natural abortion. - I was speechless, what seemed normal to him, to me it seemed the end of the world.

- Call... call Brad is outside please...- I couldn’t believe it, tears started falling, when I saw Brad walking in through the door smiling, I think he was expecting some good news until he saw me.

- What happened? – He asked worriedly. He ran to hug me.

- There's... No baby... - I said through tears.

- What?... How?... - He couldn’t talk, we sat thinking of what we lost...

Jen tries to tell everything as detailed as possible, but it is very difficult to do, she suffered too much, she wanted to have that baby more than anything in the world, tears are falling down her face, Angelina doesn't know what to do, she approaches Jen and passes a hand through her shoulder.

- Hey Jen...don’t worry... That's over... It belongs to the past, huh..?- Suddenly they hear the bell, Angelina gets up, goes to the entrance and opens the door.

- Hi... I wanted to know how things were going... - Brad says.

- Come in, we're talking about your honeymoon - Angelina says while going to the living room with Jen.- Why haven’t you told me anything that happened? - They come to the living and Brad sees Jen crying, he quickly approaches her.