Come closer 10

- Damn... but it's very quick... I don’t know... - Says Justin worried.

 - I know Jus, but if you want so badly that my mother and I get along...

 - Is there another solution?

 - Think about one... Justin, my mother and I don’t get along, as simple as that.

 - But try Jen, do it for me!

 - Then I'll need a Yes, I do from your mouth. - Justin thinks. - I won’t force you, but I remind you that it was you who knelt. – She smiles.

 - I know Jen... but what about your father? What about my family?

 - Your brother is here, right?

 - I don’t know Jen; I need to think about it... - Says Justin looking down.

 - I thought you loved me...

 - And I do love you! - He holds her hands. - But this is something big... - Jen doesn’t know how to answer that, so she sits on the floor. Justin stoops and looks into her eyes. - Let's get married, but the wedding will be the world's smallest wedding ever, your mother and my brother will be there, we say Yes, I do, and then we'll fuck like never before, then we go to California, and you will continue wearing the engagement ring until we celebrate our real big wedding. Deal?

 - Deal, but what you mean with the ring? It’s going to be a secret?

 - Exactly. - Justin helps her to get up.

 - Okay, sounds good, would you tell my mother?

 - No, Jen, we're doing this for you to get along with your mother, so please go and talk to her as the adult that you are.

 - Wow... - Jen goes to him, she takes his face gently and passionately kisses him, he does not resist and leans her against the wall. They see a nurse passing by with a patient and they separate. They laugh and enter in Nancy's room.

 - Mom, Justin and I just decided that we're getting married. - Nancy stares with amazement and understanding nothing. - Yes... We'll do it as soon as possible, here in New York, so you can be there when it occurs and forgive me for what I've done and said to you... - Nancy doesn’t know what to say, so Jen keeps talking. - I don’t care if Justin doesn’t seem right to you, sorry, but I love him, and I…I want to marry him.

 - I think Justin is the best guy in the world Jen, if you like him; I like him, although I have seen many pictures of him in magazines and he should change of hunter sometime...

 - I'm still here, Mrs. Dow... - Jen turns and smiles.

 - Sorry, but it's true. - Nancy says looking at him smiling, she turns back and looks at her daughter's eyes.

 - As I step out of the hospital if you want to get married, get married.

 - I do want. – Says Justin rising his hand kidding.

   They get out of the hospital and get to go to their apartment without paparazzi, they lie down on the couch and Jens assistant calls.

 - Hi Jen. Where are you?

 - I'm in New York, I had to come ... it was an emergency.

 - Okay, well, then let me know when you come to LA, you have too much to do, would you like me to explain, or do you just want to be surprised?

 - I tell you what I remember and if I forget something you tell me. Okay?... Let's see, I have a photo-shoot for SmartWater, an interview for a magazine that I don’t remember...