Come closer 6

She sees how Matt, Lisa and Matthew are coming to get her running. She can’t believe it, she has tried to deal with them since the series ended, and there they are; she drops a tear of joy, she hugs Lisa crying, she can’t separate from her; they haven’t seen each other for two years. Jen was working and Lisa was busy with her son. Jen can’t stop crying; she missed her terribly. When they separate they look each other in the eyes and smile. Jen runs to hugs Matt. Her teddy bear. She last saw him a year ago; she will never forget that day.

 They met to talk about everything, from how things were going at work, to the break up with Brad... and just outside the restaurant he tried to kiss Jen. They laughed, and things got a little awkward between them, but they spoke on the phone months later and fixed everything.

Matt hugs her so strong that she can barely breathe. When they separate they kiss on the cheek without stopping smiling. Jen and Matthew have been seeing each other more or less once every four months, but they hug like never before, they all missed each other, then the question arises Jen.

 - Where is David? – She asks.

- Mmmm... He is working with his new project... He's directing this new movie so... yeah... - Tries to answer Matt.

- Is he still angry? -  Jen asks, they look at each other, Jen takes the hint - Fuck... If you ever speak with him please tell him I'm so sorry, I knew he was going to get married but I didn't remember with whom because he never introduced her to me... Please tell him to forgive me...

- Don’t worry, we will. - Answers Lisa.

Jen realizes that she forgot about John, so she turns around and walks up to him, puts her hands on his neck and asks.

- Did you plan this?

- Mmmm... Maybe? - He smiles - I wanted to apologize for leaving you the other day, I felt terrible and a friend gave me the idea to bring your "Friends" here. John takes her waist with both hands.– Do you forgive me? - Jen smiles and kisses him. She realizes that he really is a good guy and she should not have treated him like that.

They spend all night talking and catching up. When they are all gone only John and Jen are at the restaurant, John asks a question.

- Did you like the surprise?

- Are you kidding? - Jen smiles.- I loved it! - She gets up from the chair and goes behind John and hugs him affectionately. - Thank you very much indeed - She kisses him on the forehead and looks like John lifts his head to give her a kiss on the lips, she kisses sweetly and John attracts her towards him with his arms to sit her on top of him. Everyone has left and they still have to pay the bill. Jen lifts off John's legs and goes, she thinks about what she is about to ask John, she thinks about Brad, she isn't clear, but she decides herself. She returns to the table.

- I paid already; do you want to come over? - John smiles at the question.

They arrive to Jen's and she breaks her promise with Brad. Two times.

The next day she confesses to Brad, but he doesn't get so angry after having explained the meeting he organized for her.

Months pass and Jen is very happy with John, they have their fights, but they have a good time together, they go to Mexico, to balls, to parties... The pair notice how people all around the world don’t approve the romance, but they also know it’s only passenger, they are just trying to enjoy.

After eight months, John cuts the relationship abruptly, without explanation.

Jen suffers a bit, but with Court she easily gets over it. Things are going great, she has several proposes for movies and she ends accepting one for "The Bounty Hunter". The script seems funny and very smart. She does the audition and quickly get hired.