COME CLOSER

- Excuse me? - Justin looks away without answering. - Justin, what the fuck did you just say?

 - The other day I got a letter when you weren’t home, saying we were not legally married, that means, we're not married. - Jennifer can’t believe what she is hearing.

 - Why the fuck didn’t you tell me before?

 - Because I forgot!

 - B... But How the fuck can you forget something like that, Justin?!How?!

 -I’m sorry! okay? - Justin is about to get on his knees. Jen walks to the couch and sits down to think.

 - And ... Why aren’t we legally married? - Justin goes to her and sits beside her.

 - It put one of the ID cards had not been delivered and there are missing papers with signatures of the witnesses.

 - Fuck... - She puts her hands on her head and thinks. She listens how Justin is giggling. She turns and looks at him in the eyes. - What's so funny?

 - Nothing... It's just that the fight we've had has been like a classic from my parents...- He says ironically.- “We’re not legally married!” “Whaaaaaa-“- He repeats. He can’t stop laughing.

 - Damn... Well, you don’t know how many horrible things I thought... Hey, no, seriously. What do I tell my mom?

 - Have you talked to her since we came back from New York?

 - No...

 - Then tell her the truth, who cares, we did it for nothing... - Justin looks away.

 - I’ll tell her another day... - Jen gets up to go to the bathroom but Justin takes her hand.

 - Hey Jen, you're not mad, right? - Jen looks into his eyes and half smiles.

 - No... I am actually relieved... The wedding was shit, I want something super nice, with everyone there... I want to wear this white dress...

 - But… does it have to be with everyone? Could it be just the family and some friends? - Jen smiles again.

 - We'll talk about this. I'm fucking peeing.

 Justin prepares dinner and put candles on the dining table. Jen gets out of the shower with wet hair and wrapped in a towel, she goes to Justin from behind and hugs him.

 - Can we forget what happened?

 - What do you mean? – He asks lighting one more candle.

 - The discussions, the stupid wedding that was not a wedding... can we forget?

 - Of course... - Justin turns around and looks at her. – Go get changed to pajamas or put something on, you'll get cold. - Jen nods and kisses him.

- Mmmmmm ... Pasta!! - Jen says approaching the chair. Justin nods and sits in front of her.

 They begin to eat in silence.

 - I'm happy. - Justin says smiling looking at the food.

 - You want me to leave here or...? - Jen jokes.

 - No, seriously, I'm happy, my life is perfect right now. – He give two shots at the table and smiles.

 - I know... It's really changed... 5 years ago I never imagined I would be engaged to someone so... – she stops to think of the word. - Amazing.

 - Did you know…? When I first saw you in person, we had not even spoken, I thought you were one of those typical girls acting differently in front of a camera than in real life, but then you came to me and gave me a big surprise... - Jen smiles at what Justin just confessed.