Come closer 12

The next day they go back to LA.

 When they get home about lunchtime, Jen calls Court.

 - Court, would you like to come to lunch? So Justin and I can tell you everything.

 - Yes, of course! But I have to take Coco with me, because David is on vacation in Europe.

 - Ah, sure, sure, I miss her!

 - Okay, see you soon.

 Jen goes to the bedroom to change and she hears Justin behind her.

 - Are you going to tell her?

 - Of course, she’s my friend.

 - So can I also tell my friends?

 - Well... depends on what friends... - Jen changes clothes and stands there looking at him.

 - So you can tell your friends but I can’t tell mine…

 - What? No, look, Justin, tell whoever you want, okay?

 - But what’s the problem? - Justin approaches her. - At least let me tell my parents.

 - Of course you can tell your parents! But what I’m scared for is that you tell some of your friends and they tell everyone.

 - Jen, I trust them. By the way, why did you tell Court and not Chelsea? - Says smiling.

 - Listen Justin, I have an idea, how about we have a party, invite all those who we want to tell and we just say it?

 - Okay, yeah, that's fine, then Court is coming over now?

 - Yes, does it bother you?

 - No, not that I mind, but always when she’s coming over you start talking about your things and I feel left out... - Jen looks at him with compassion and grabs his neck with her hands.

 - That is why we have a huge living room with a wonderful TV, honey. – She gets closer to him and gives him a short kiss on the lips, their noses are touching, she looks into his eyes. - Love you. - He looks at her and takes her waist he gets closer to her neck and smells her.

 - God ... - Justin whispers. Gradually lowering his hands to touch her ass, Jen smiles, she separates from him and heads to the kitchen, Justin follows her down the aisle, gets her arm and kisses her. It is one of those happy moments that they have at least once a week, one of those moments when they realize that they actually are together, one of those moments when they appreciate each other more than ever, one of those moments when the word "love" truly has meaning for them.

 Justin separates from her, takes her hand and goes to the living room; he leaves her laying on the couch and lies above her. He gets her hair away from her face and kisses her, he goes down to the neck and moves his hands down her back under her shirt, she can’t stop smiling and he can’t stop kissing her.

 Suddenly they hear a noise and they turn heads.

 - Coco, go to the game room. – They hear Courteney whispering. They hear footsteps approaching and they don’t move.

 - Can I join the fun? – She asks while running to the couch.

 She stays on top of Justin and Jen screams laughing.

 - Court! Get out!

 - What were you doing fellows? – She asks laughing.

 Justin doesn’t answer and plays dead.

 - Justiiiiiiiin! – Jen shouts.

 - I’m dead. - Answers Justin lifting his head and closing his eyes again.