Kimi aburame

Iruka sensei left to go find Naruto again. "Sigh" 'why can't he just stay in class' "what is it Kimi?" I looked over to my brother Shino. "Oh it's nothing Shino don't worry about me." I smiled then Iruka sensei came in with Naruto and announced that we would be reviewing the transformation jutsu.  I sighed again and got out of my seat to stand in line with the others. Sakura transformed into Iruka sensei then started trying to get Sasuke's attention. I rolled my eyes. "Sasuke Uchiha!" I started to play with one of my bugs when I heard Iruka hit the floor. I looked over and saw Naruto as a naked girl and I felt my hand twitch in annoyance. I felt a hand grab my wrist, I looked up to see Shino shaking his head no. I sighed but nodded 'stupid Naruto why can't he just behave' I walked home alone with my bugs when I saw a bunch of jonin race to see the hokage. When I got home I found my brother standing in the doorway. "Kimi what happened today cannot happen again. If you had used that technic then you could have done much harm." I lowered my head, "i know Ni-San my emotions almost got the best of me." I felt a tear run down my face. 'Im so stupid why can't I be like Shino and control my emotions better.' I felt a hand on my head, I looked up to see Shino smiling at me so I managed to smile back and went to bed since tomorrow is the exam to be a ninja!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was my turn to take the exam and I was worried not for me but for Naruto 'this isn't his best jutsu.' Yes the kid annoys me but he still should have the chance as a ninja. "Shadow clone jutsu!" I looked around to see three clones of myself. I walked up grabbed a headband and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as my parents congratulated Shino on passing, I looked over at Naruto sitting there on the swing alone. "He's the only one that didn't pass." I glared at the women gossiping about Naruto. "Hey maybe you should stop talking about people you know nothing about, unless you want my bugs to swarm your bodies I'd shut up and leave." I pushed past them to find Naruto gone. 'I know more about what you go through than you think Naruto.' I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see Shino standing beside me. "Mom and dad have went home are you coming Kimi?" I looked at him and smiled "no not tonight I think I'll sleep in a tree." He nodded and walked away. I walked to my clearing in the forest and found the tree I use when my parents are home. I relaxed and closed my eyes for some much needed sleep.
Dream
I opened my eyes to see my mother with a kunia to my throat "you should have never been born." My eyes widened "why, why hate me?" She put her face right beside mine "because you are a monster that should have died in my womb."
Dream end
I awoke in a cold sweat. 'Dam it I hate that memory' "Naruto is a beast he is going to use the scroll to get revenge on the village." 'Mizuki?' "Your right that is how beasts are but that's not Naruto." I smiled 'thank god for Iruka' mizuki tried to kill Iruka but Naruto stopped him "if you ever hurt my sensei I'll kill you." I smiled as Naruto beat Mizuki. 'Your finally learning Naruto, your finally learning'