Why

Ibiki's POV
As I walked to the hokage's office I recalled what my student Kimi had said. ' "It's not like I have people to worry about me." "They have each other and their parents me I have no one." ' what did she mean by her having no one? " what is it Ibiki?" I looked at the hokage "I was wondering if you could answer a few questions I have about one of my students?" He nodded " I am guessing this has to do with Kimi Aburame." I nodded "yes lord hokage she mentioned not having some one to care about her and having no one I was wondering why?" He frowned "I will tell you Ibiki but it is not a pleasent story and you must not interrupt me till the end understood?" I nodded for him to continue " in the Aburame clan every person had a twin. But the younger twin had always died either in the womb or at birth, the younger twin always held very uncontrolled power and because of this they would die. Kimi Aburame is the first younger twin in over forty years to survive, because of this she is considered a monster in her own clan, her mother tried to kill her when she was five and she has been banished from her clan since that day she only sleeps at her house when both her parents are on missions." I was shocked to say the least "what ever happened to the last twin?" The hokage's stare was cold "he had turned into a monster seeking power he killed many shinobi and he was killed by his own clan." "Do you think the same thing will happen to Kimi lord Hokage?" He shook his head no "but I fear her clan will kill her even if it does not happen that is why I have you as her sensei Ibiki, I want you to keep an eye on her make sure she is safe." I nodded "yes lord hokage." I then left the hokage office to go see Kimi in the hospital.

Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to clear some things up