Gato's insult

I jumped down with Haku to Zabuza's body. "Thank you very much I have been searching for an opportunity to kill Zabuza for a long time." I let Haku do all of the talking while I assessed team seven. Naruto seems to have more fighting spirit then when I had last saw him and Sakura and Sasuke  seemed to have gotten a bit stronger as well. Haku and I took Zabuza's body away from team seven. "You messed up Haku, they will realize before the night is out that Zabuza is not dead. Kakashi was a village anbu he will see your error and prepare for the next battle." "It does not matter first I'll cut the mouth cloth draining some blood and..." But Zabuza had already awoken and grabbed Haku's hand. "That's alright I'll do it myself." "Oh you've already come back to life." Zabuza started pulling out the senbon needles himself. I leaned against a tree smirking at Zabuza. "Your lucky your alive Zabuza. you really shouldn't underestimate the ninja from leaf." Zabuza turned to glare at me while I smiled "she is right Zabuza if I hadn't saved you, you definitely would have been killed." "Yeah yeah you two are as annoying as ever, next time I'll beat the sharingan." I snickered "oh Zabuza even now you are underestimating the sharingan from my village you really have learned nothing from that battle and you complain that I don't learn from my mistakes fast enough."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was standing by the wall while Haku sat by Zabuza's bed waiting for him to recover. When that bastard Gato walked in all smug with two thugs for protection. "Some jonin the unbeatable ninja, just got beaten back home like some pathetic has been, demon of the hidden mist more like coward of the hidden mist." Haku then stood up in rage, I know how he feels I want to tear Gato apart as well but I'll let Haku this time. Gato's thugs got ready to grab their swords. "Hang on a minute. All right let's hear what you have to say about this." Gato had walked up to Zabuza's bed "and don't play possum I know you can talk." Gato went to grab Zabuza's mask but Haku grabbed his arm first "keep your filthy hands off of him." Haku then squeezed his arm so hard it was sure to break. "Agh your going to break it." Gato's thugs then went to attack Haku but Haku was to quick for them and stopped their attacks. "Don't push me I'm in a really foul mood." "One chance that's it if you fail this time I'll cut you off and there will be no one left to cover for you. Let's go." But before he could leave I yelled out to him. "Hey Gato!" He turned "what do you want?" I smirked "next time you disrespect my sensei you won't have to deal with Haku cause I'll be the one to kill you and when I'm done there will be no body for your thugs to bury." I watched as his smirk  fell to a face of utter fear as he walked out. I walked to Zabuza "Haku that wasn't necessary." "Perhaps but it's too early to take out Gato he's still our best cover think about it the murders would draw their attention and then they would be after us again. We need restraint." "Sigh right"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in a tree hiding my chakra watching Naruto Sasuke and Sakura train. Naruto then went to Sakura for advice. Hmm seems he has learned something after all. I can't wait to see him in the next fight.