New team

I walked into the classroom to find Naruto and Shikamaru arguing on if Naruto should be there. "Hey Naruto glad you made it through, since someone has to brighten the mood as long as Sasuke is here." I smirked and Naruto just gave me a giant smile. I sat down beside my brother and watched as Sakura and Ino started a fight with the other girls in the class on who would sit with Sasuke. "Oh will you girls give it a rest already he does not like any of you so be quiet!" The girls glared at me "oh and who would you date." I smirked and pretended to think about it for a minute. I stood up and said with a smirk. "I would consider Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, neji in Gai sensei's team and maybe even lee in Gai sensei's team. Sorry Naruto but I consider you like a little brother." Sakura was shocked "what about Sasuke?" I raised an eye brow "what about him, last I checked there is nothing special about him." The girls got angry and started arguing about sitting with Sasuke again. Naruto got shoved making him kiss Sasuke. I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny I was on the floor laughing so much I couldn't help Naruto when the girls used him as a punching bag! Iruka walked In and told everyone to take a seat. He started calling out who would be in each squad. I zoned out till I heard my name be called "team six Kimi Aburame, Hiro and Shiro Hitsune."  'Hiro and Shiro?' "Team seven Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno," I smirked 'you be nice to him bitch' "and Sasuke Uchiha." 'Ooo that got some hateful glares pointed at Sakura.' "Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi," 'Poor Shikamaru is stuck with a fan girl.' "Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame." 'Well at least my brother is among friends' it's now lunch time and I walked up to Hiro and Shiro. "Hey wanna have lunch together?" They looked at each other and nodded. When we got outside I had to ask "ok so which one of you is Hiro and which one of you is Shiro?" They looked at each other and smirked. The one with short green hair that was spiked all over the place and had purple eyes stepped forward. "I'm Shiro and I can communicate with plants." He said proudly his twin Hiro stepped forward, he has orange hair that was pulled back into a pony tail and green eyes. "I'm Hiro and I communicate with animals." I smiled "I'm Kimi and I control and communicate with bugs." I stepped between both Hiro and Shiro and put my arms on their shoulders. "I think we will make an awesome team." 'Maybe my life won't be so bad now' we walked back inside after eating to wait for our new sensei. Not long after we got there we were called out to the hallway, when we stepped into the hall way I saw Ibiki Morino standing there. My eyes went wide "Are are you our new sensei Ibiki sempi?" He nodded "come to the roof." Then he poofed away in a cloud of smoke. "Ok I guess we should get going guys." They nodded and we raced to the roof. "Ok now why don't you tell me about yourselves." I nodded "my name is Kimi Aburame, I like sweets, animals and bugs, I hate people who treat others badly for no reason, and we'll the only hope I have is that one day I'll be accepted for who I am." I said and stared at the sky. "My name is Hiro Hitsune my specialty is animals, I like animals my brother and training, I hate it when people mistake me for Shiro, and my dream is to be a great shinobi." I smiled at Hiro. "My name is Shiro Hitsune and my specialty is plants, I like plants my brother and just relaxing under the stars, I hate it when people mistake me for Hiro, and I wanna show people that plants can be tough too." I smiled at Shiro and put my arms on their shoulders again. "You see Ibiki we can do anything together we are the perfect team." Ibiki nodded "hmm Im going to put you on a mission so meet me at the training grounds tomorrow morning for some extensive training. Oh and I wouldn't eat if I were you or you will puke." I nodded and stood up "ok guys see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye and jumped off the roof and ran to the forest. 'So Ibiki is my sensei I will have to be careful on my mission tomorrow.'