Battle at the bridge part 1

its been a few days now and Haku has left to find medical herbs. usually i would go with him but with team 7 here we don't want to chance them noticing me. so while he does that I am staying with Zabuza, Zabuza was still bed ridden from the last battle so i stood at the wall beside his bed. "hey Zabuza what will happen after this job?" he turned his head to look at me. "hmm probably keep moving, why?" i sighed and walked over to the window staring out at the sky watching as a flock of birds flew by. "what happens if things go bad, then what?" i heard the sheets on the bed shift as he sat up. "you mean if i die." i turned around and sat on the window sill. "ya i guess i am asking that." he shook his head. "you will find your own path then... even if your village doesn't except you i know you will keep moving forward." i stared at him in shock "how how do you know that?" he chuckled slightly "your still alive aren't ya." i smirked at him "ya i guess i am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zabuza Haku and i stood on the bridge in front of team 7 and the bridge builder but someone was missing where was Naruto? I watched as Sasuke took out the water clones and smirked.
'So the Uchiha has some skill I'll give him that.'
"Looks like you have a rival Haku." I scoffed at Zabuza "like the brat can compare to Haku." I zoned out of the conversation until I heard Sasuke call Haku a clown.

"Arrogance, Pitiful." Haku ran and started the fight while I stayed back and watched from beside Zabuza. I still wanted to know where Naruto was. Kakashi looked at me "and you? Are you going to fight too?"

I shook my head "I am not here for a fight. Just for the end result."
I knew Haku wouldn't kill them unless it was the only option. Once Haku got knocked away Zabuza looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him 'I don't care what he says I am not fighting my fellow shinobi.'

Zabuza sighed "Haku get on with it." Haku nodded "I'm sorry." I turned away when Haku made his mirrors. 'There is no hope for Sasuke now.' I clenched my fist as I heard his cries of pain. "NARUTO UZAMAKI IS HERE!" That's when I turned back around with a smile hidden behind my mask 'with Naruto here they may just have a chance.'