Leave

Kimi's POV
I left the hospital and walked to the training field. And sat down watching as my brother trained with his team. I'm glad your happy brother but I must leave. I turned to see Ibiki standing behind me. "Hello Ibiki sensei." He nodded his hello and stepped beside me looking out at the same field as I was. "I'm leaving the village Ibiki." He turned his head towards me. "To do what?" I smiled at the sky "to find my reason to not only be a ninja but to find my reason to live." He nodded "I can't stop you but remember no matter where you go or for how long you will always be a leaf nin." I nodded "tell the twins goodbye for me will you sensei." He chuckled "tell them yourself since they are right behind us." I turned only to get glomped by the twins. "Don't leave us Kimi." "Ya we'll miss you." I smiled softly "I need to go guys I'm sorry and good bye." I then poofed into my tree and grabbed the few belongings I had before making my way to the gate. Once past the gate I turned and looked at the village. "I will return someday that I promise." I then turned and started out on my journey.

I was walking through the forest when I spotted a man wearing a mask and had a giant sword on his back and a boy my age wearing an anbu mask. "What is your name?" The one with the sword chuckled "I am Zabuza who are you?" I smirked "are you one of the seven swords man?" He was quiet but nodded I smiled and walked right up to him. "I am Kimi Aburame and I am asking you to teach me the way of the sword."

Time skip a few weeks

I've been training with Zabuza sensei for a few weeks now and he gave me a sword like his but lighter to use. "Kimi we have training to do." I nodded "yes Zabuza sensei." I followed him to a river where he stopped and turned to me. "You will be practicing the hidden mist jutsu today." I tilted my head in confusion "but sensei only those with water based chakra can do that jutsu and my chakra is electric based." He nodded "yes but I believe you have both electric and water based chakra." I was still confused but I trust him so I worked on the hidden mist jutsu till late that night. When I got back to Zabuza and haku's home there was a man named Gato standing at the door. While Gato insulted Zabuza I was getting more and more angry. How date he insult my sensei! then Haku's ran up to Gato and broke his arm. Zabuza spoke up and told me and Haku to back off. I sighed but followed my orders and shoved pass Gato to stand by Zabuza. "I I didn't even know she was there!" I smirked "of course you didn't I learned from the best assasin on how to hide your chakra no matter how powerful it may be." Zabuza then stated that he will take out the bridge maker himself and for Gato to just wait with his money. I left with Zabuza and Haku to deal with the bridge maker but Zabuza soon stopped me and Haku. "I want you and Haku to stay hidden and stay out of this fight." I nodded since I had never killed someone before I knew I would be spectating this fight. When we finally found the bridge maker who else I saw made me stop in my tracks. These were ninja from my village. Team seven Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzamaki. To fight these ninja would be to go against my village. I sat in the tree with Haku watching Naruto as he and Sasuke tried to save Kakashi and fight Zabuza. Naruto has gotten stronger. I sat and stared in shock when Zabuza was about to be defeated Haku used his senbon needles to put Zabuza into a dead like state. He nodded to me to put on my anbu mask. After placing my anbu mask on my face and taking off my leaf head band I joined Haku to take away Zabuza to a safe place.