Attack / interigation

I sat in my hospital bed looking at my leg. 'Man when Ibiki sensei wants to he sure can hurt you but I guess that's part of the job' I heard the click of my window opening but when I turned my head there was no one there and my window was wide open. I sighed "I know your there so you might as well come out... Mother." I heard her chuckle before stepping inside through the window "I should have known you'd know it was me." I glared at her but all she did was give me a sadistic smirk "oh no why are you here or what do you want?" I smirked "why would I ask that when I know why your here... Your here to kill me and you want me dead so there is no point in asking." She pulled out a kunia and chuckled "so true better to finish you off now instead of when you can fight back." I smirked and lifted myself from the hospital bed and got into a fighting stance "even in the condition I am in now I will not go down without a fight mother." The pain was excruciating but I was not going to let her have the satisfaction of killing me. She ran at me with the kunia and I dodged just enough so that she would not kill me but she did stab me in the stomach. 'Heh good thing on already in a hospital.' Blood was seeping out of my wound at a fast pace and my vision was starting to get blurry but I will not stop, my mother took out another kunia only to be sent flying into the wall opposite her, I looked over with my blurring vision to barley make out Ibiki sensei standing there "Ibiki sensei?" After that I blacked out.

Ibiki's POV

I came to the hospital to see how Kimi is doing, I stepped into the room where Kimi was staying only to find her on the ground bleeding and a lady coming at her with a kunia. I kicked the lady to the other side of the room. I walked over to the lady lifting her up by the throat, "I need a med nin now!" I watched as two med nins ran into the room and started working on Kimi. I took the lady to the interagation room and through her down on a chair. "Who are you and why are you trying to kill my student?!" She glared at me "you won't get anything from me Ibiki." I smiled I'm going to have fun torturing this one.

Time skip brought to you by the powers of awesomeness

After six hours the lady finally gave in and told me she was Kimi's mother. "Ok now tell me why you would want to kill your own daughter?" She giggled "because the little monster should have died before she was born. I would have killed her at birth if it wasn't for the third having shinobi outside the clan gaurding her twenty four seven." I was shocked she has been trying to kill Kimi since she was born!