-chapter 7

There was nothing more calm and thoughtful than his own solitary company, Seth realised as he sat in his drawing room and sipped tea with a book in his hand.

The world was too busy to take care of everyone. Interesting things didn't happen everyday; now, it was down to the individuals to have fun themselves. The more he read the more tea he wanted. Today would be a lazy day, accompanied by a pot of hot drink, a paperback romantic novel and a comfortable armchair.

However, this time, the universe had different ideas. It was Jackie Alexander again. He rushed in without introduction and was just tucking a sword back where it belonged when Seth looked up in surprise.

"Mr. Alexander." He rose from his seat and nodded, "What a surprise."

"Do you know where my fiancée is?" The man asked, a wild glint in his eyes. His wig appeared untended and one of his button wasn't in its hole.

"No." Seth shook his head, and at that moment Jackie drew his sword again.

"Yes you do, you liar." He said, pointing the sharp-looking weapon straight at Seth's chest, "All of you, none of you is a good man."

Seth appeared confused; he truly was. Maybe his new friends were a bunch of rebels – in fact, there was no doubt about that – but there was no need to call them bad. Everyone had their little odd idiosyncrasies. One man could always call the next one mad but there was no point in doing so.

Just as sudden as last time, a person dropped out from what seemed to be nowhere and held the tip of the sword with their bare fingers. It wasn't Silk, though, but Bianca. Her face was expressionless as the tip of the blade started to sizzle and turned red. In their astonishment, none of the two men moved.

She bent it and twisted it until the tip was in a little loop.

"Now, you can't harm more people." She looked up at Jackie. "I do love you, sir. But you appear to be mad, and that is a loss to the both of us."

"You... You are leaving me?" Jackie asked, wide-eyed, as he confusedly lowered his weapon to his belt only to realised that it wouldn't go back in any more. It remained in his hand.

"Yes." She nodded. "Now, you can be on your way. Mr. Versace has been quite troubled by you for a while now. I hope that whatever business you want to deal with me, you can come and find me in my old apartment but not silently threaten and, when you don't get what you want, kill all of my friends. Mr. Versace is the most vulnerable one, but that only means he'll be looked after by the rest of us."

Jackie stumbled out of the door. They both heard the cracking of something made out of porcelain, but Seth never put anything too valuable in the walkways anyway.

"I am truly sorry." Bianca turned around and smiled a little. "He is too much trouble. Do you want me to pay you for the whatever thing he just broke?"

"It's completely fine." Seth replied, slightly stunned, "It wouldn't be anything valuable."

She smiled a little wider. "Thank you, good sir."

"How did you... How did you bend the blade?" He asked.

"I am not nearly as magical as Silk nor Louis, you may find." She winked and went away through where Jackie left. The moment she left, Seth staggered away in a fashion that was worse than Jackie's into his study.

Bianca Honey: elegant with a strange colour of hair. It is white like the colour of Alps snow. Not related to Silk, apparently, and close friend of Amy. Or is it just because they are the only females here who know each other? Not sure. Is able to bend the tip of a sword into a circle by heat somehow with bare fingers. Every one of these people are strange.