-letters

Dear Twig Mayblood,

I am writing to you now about the ways of your cousin. I have noticed a couple of odd things among this new world I am in, and you should be glad with the title, Curious People, I have given you. You and your cousin, Wayne, must be faeries. A man like myself would not usually believe in the tales I was told when I was a child, but a pure sense of curiousness drew me to this conclusion. Please let me know if I have done you wrong in any ways, and whether I am forgivable.

Seth Versace

Dear Louis,

There is a matter of entirely fantasy I would like to discuss with you throughout this letter and, if possible, in the near future. This new group of friends you have shown me are interesting, and I call you the Curious People. There are strange matters at hand and, while I cross my heart and cannot tell another living soul, I can ask you. Silk Honey is a righteous man and that is not changed by anything I have learned; he is a vampire. Bianca is also one. You and your brother, Magnus, are magicians of some sort. After grouping you carefully during parties I had the fortune to attend, the right terminology would be warlocks. Lucas Val is no doubt a werewolf. As for Wayne and Twig Mayblood, I assume they are faeries. If I have offended you in anyway, please let me know if I am forgivable.

Seth Versace

Dear Louis,

I am sorry on the topic of the strange names. I shall mention them no more as there is no need to. On your description of the immortal world, I am greatly interested. My most loyal servant, as well, is now the righteous lover of Bianca Honey, and they both tell me interesting things. You, on the other hand, have informed me of other areas where they have less ideas. I am also very much interested in the term half-warlock. Can you explain further? Are they still humans? Do they practice magic or have children? We must meet sometime soon, and I am regretful for the business trip I had to make. I wish I was in Venice.

Seth