-epilogue

The night was dark and quiet when there was a knock on Louis's window. He stirred a little and sat up, opening it. There was a person outside.

He was insanely beautiful, with features that drowned out every thought and every emotion in him. The man was crouching on the sliding roof outside, and he stood up on it, swung his slim legs over the window sill and let himself in.

Moonlight filled most corners of the room. It made things seemed blue. Louis gaped at the man and he didn't notice. The mysterious stranger chuckled, leaned down and kissed him on the mouth.

There was something vaguely familiar about him.

Magic was glistening on his hands, and Louis could almost recognise what it was. Suddenly it was at work, sparkles surrounded them.

"Silk." Louis finally drew away for a deep breath, his eyes widened. "You cannot do this. You will be found out and they will punish you, like they said, they will hang you up and beat you and make you drink water and..."

He was lost for words at the horror of it. Silk only smiled and put a finger over his lips, looking so innocent like a fresh morning rose covered in dew and delicious. Something rich and beautiful like ice-cream, simple but elegant.

"Shh." Silk whispered. "Let them take me and beat me. One night with you is all I want. I will erase your memory in the morning; they can find out nothing from you. I love you."

Louis was on the verge of tears; the love he had couldn't allow him to do this. But to push Silk away was to kill the inside of himself.

"Okay." He finally decided, moving over on his bed so Silk could have a space. "Okay." He said again, more sure this time. Silk smiled.

-the end