Chapter 4

My thoughts got interrupted by my boss calling me.

"Hey, Amy come here, quickly" She said.

"Uhmm, yes?" I answered not really wanting to know what she wants 'cause I'm sure it had to concern those guys.

"You stay over there, right beside the kitchen counter while I get their orders."

For a thought, I got confused by the decision she made. How on Earth and for the first time, she volunteers to take orders and move her fat ass off the chair? Though, on the other side, I knew exactly why. I had a smirk on my face by the way she treated those "VIP" customers. After a minute or two, I looked up upon her and saw her worried face as she chatted with the guys. Her eyes met mine as she walked towards me.

"The boys want you to take their orders, be nice or you'll face your ending today." She threatened me.

I gave her a poker face indicating that I didn't give any fücks anymore since it was one of the her daily routine, "The Threat". She gave me a mean look and walked away. As I walked further, the guys noticed me coming. Each one had a smile on his face. I wasn't feeling well for this. My stomach began aching and worry conquered my mind.

I smiled a fake smile and asked: "Hi, may I take your order?"

One asked wondering around: "Uhmm, what you serve here, burned toast??"

They all laughed out loud. I looked to my back and saw her looking at me with a serious face.

"You're mostly welcomed here, we'll serve you the finest thing you can order." I answered as a normal waitress.

"Mmm, I'll have some smoked salmon with caviar." One joked.

"But sir, you can see that you're in a small and satisfied café. Unluckily, we don't serve this dish." I said, giving them a cold face.

There was an awkward silence between us until HE spoke. "How much will it be for an hour?"

They all looked down not knowing what to say or how to react while he was the only one looking me in the eyes.

"Excuse me sir, I didn't get your order?" I said confused.

He sighed since he had to explain that once again. "I said how much will one hour cost." He explained.

"Who do you think you are? I'm not one of your sluts that you think I am. Go fück yourself yourself, idiot." I said in total anger.

He was shocked to hear such answer and had nothing to say, all he had left was to call my boss.

"Excuse ma'am, but your disrespectful employee just insulted me."

My jaw dropped in complete shock. What the fück did he just do? He asked me to have sex with him and calls me an the disrespectful one. That slow turtle came to our table a minute later and asked what happened. He told her the whole story disregarding what he said.

She looked at me in temper and said "You're fired. Get out right now."

The maximum I expected was her to yell at me as she did earlier. I tried to explain but refused to listen to me. All I had left to do was to get out of this fücking café.