Chapter 10

He turned around and stared at me. He wanted to say something. He hesitated but then said: "Why cant you get a job with the major studied"

I sighed. Is he serious? Like he saw my house. He saw me. Do I even look like an educated girl? I looked at him with the "wtf look"

"Do I really look to you like an educated person?" I asked.

He was silent for a moment, but he broke the silence then.

"So you actually didn't study? Uhm how's that? Like you never went to a school nor college? Do you know how to write and read?" He said confused.

"Did you mean to say that I'm an illiterate?" I asked.

He scratched the back of his head and made a confused expression.

"Well, calm down. I didn't study any major. I didn't say that I'm a retard from the BC years." I said mockingly. "I left school when I was 14" I sat down.

"Why?" He said with a weird look.

Oh my God. I'm seriously not willing to talk about this. He is a curious asshole. This is not his business! And to be honest, I don't want to show him my weak side and cry in front of him again.

"Why are you even asking? Why do you even care? Just get out of here before I lose it completely and I guarantee you that you'll will fucking get hurt by that. So I advise you to leave. NOW!" I scoffed angrily

"I'm asking because... I didn't know that any girl like you would be seriously uneducated" he said.

"Well congratulations for finally figuring out that there are some people, somewhere, that don't get what they want like you. You deserve a Ballon D'or for this!!" I said irritatingly.

I don't think he even knew that actually humans, other than him, existed.

"Look, I care. Please tell me" he pleaded.

I sighed. I breathed a bit which helped me calm down and started: " Of course no one would leave school by choice. I was forced to. I was living in a not-bad-economically family; My mom and dad. We were happy. We lived normally. It is true I didn't get everything wanted but I was pleased and thanked God everyday. We were living in France before but we moved to here. We lost all our relatives and we had no one but ourselves my uncle and my aunt only left. So one day..."

I gulped. I felt like a stone was stuck in my throat. I tried to continue but it hurt. I looked at him. He was staring at me as I continued explaining my fascinating-rollercoaster life. His eyes were wide opened focusing on every word I said, just like a boy listening to his mother telling him a bedtime story. I breathed and closed my eyes as I continued.

"One day my mom and I woke up to find dad dead in his sleep... He was young and was the one working to make us a living. Without him we cant live." My voice was so shaky and tears welled up to my eyes, but I managed to continue. "My Uncle knew about My Father's death. Since dad had written no will, my uncle gets 50% of what we have, basically only our simple house. I had to quit school because we couldn't afford it anymore. Mom started working as a house-keeper just to make me a living. My Uncle offered that he will buy the 50% rest of the house and the money will make us a living until I turn 18 and can work to help my Mom. Mom agreed since she was so desperate for money. My Uncle said we can stay in the house. It worked out until I became 17. Mom received the news... My Uncle sold the house and we are forced to move out..." I remembered that scene again in front of me. A scene to never be forgotten:

"Good Evening Ma'am. I'm here to inform you that the new owners are arriving soon. So you need to take your stuff out of the house as soon as possible." Said the man.

"Excuse me. I dont understand. I think you're at the wrong house." My Mom smiled.

"Aren't you Mrs. Gomez?"

"Well... Yeah but i dont understand..."

"I don't think you know that Mr. Gomez, your husband's brother and the owner of this house, have sold it."

Her red cheeks turned white. Her smile and face went pale. I ran to her to know what happened. I caught her in the perfect second. She fell in my arms. I took her to the hospital. She had some heart issues. It was more because of psychological reasons that lead to her not talkin nor walking. She was somehow paralyzed.
We had no place to go to. We called our only relative left, my Aunt. She welcomed us since she lived alone and wanted company. I turned 18 then and decided to leave my mom and Aunt to work. That region of Barcelona had higher salaries. I rented a house here and worked for that old bitch. I would send my Mom and her sister money every month

Now that I lost my job, I wont send them shit. You know why? JUST FOR YOU TO HAVE SOME FUN AND MESS WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES. DONT YOU EVEN THINK WHY THE PERSON YOU FIRED WORKS? OR ANY GIRL YOU SLEPT WITH? ANY FAN? HOW HURT SHE'LL BE WHEN YOU USE HER FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY AND SHE GETS HER HOPES UP FOR NOTHING? DONT YOU THINK OF OTHERS? DO YOU EVEN THINK? WELL IM NOT SURE ABOUT THAT!" I scoffed angrily and burst out crying.

I sobbed like a baby. What I was afraid of, happened. I wanted to act strong but i completely lost it. I buried my crying eyes in my hands so I didn't see his expression, but I assume he was so ashamed of himself. I seriously didnt give a fuck about how he's feeling and I hoped he gets hurt. Maybe he'll feel it and will stop being an asshole with people.

"Im speechless... I'm... So sorry I swear that wasn't my intention. I didn't know all that." His tone clearly showed how sorry he was but I didn't have enough from mocking him. I wanted to see him hurt

"Of course you didnt! You didnt even know me! And despite not even knowing my name, you cause me to get fired from the only job I can work! Yay!! And this sorry will definitely feed my mother and bring her the medication. Thanks for that."

"Stop it ok! I learned my lesson I won't do this anymore I promise! Just allow me to help you! I did the right decision when i bought you the whole cafè. Please accept it. Im begging you"

"Absolutely fucking not! You can buy people with your money as much as you want, but you will never buy me. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I DONT WANNA SEE YOU HERE ANYMORE OK? ALL WHAT I'M FACING NOW IS BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!"

He didnt look like he has the energy to argue or stay. He was too sad to do it. He just walked out. He got in the car and turned on the engine.

When he drove away I got out and stood at the door for some fresh air to stop crying. I found a small puppy looking like a one month old. He was so cute. White and grey. He was tinny and kinda fluffy. He looked homeless so i decided to take him and take care of him. This helped me forget my angriness a bit. I decided to call it "Kiko" which is the first name of the former Espanyol goalkeeper, Kiko Casilla., now in madrid. Kiko's first day passed really fast. I didn't feel the time. But despite all, I still have to search for a job. Kiko gave me some positive energy after all!!
____________________________________
{It's me, admin AL again. I'm just writing this to thank the MAIN ADMIN RDS (as she likes to call herself. Yep I know she's a selfish ****, just don't tell her that ;p). The credits are all hers for writing this chapter since I had my own reasons not to write it (and she probably knows them ;pppp). Anyways, enjoy and don't forget to vote.

P.S. If you could please help us get more people to read this story and encourage us to write furthermore, that would be really nice of you. And thanks in advance!}

~AL~