Chapter 8

Two hours later...

I woke up to the silence and darkness of the room. I realized that I had neck cramps as soon as I moved it a bit. I got up trying to contract and relax my muscles. I was hungry as fück and decided to take a look in the fridge to see if I could possibly find something edible. And here was the everyday surprise... My fridge was empty as usual. I found some dry toast on the counter and excepted my fate of eating those. I was about to take a bite when a wild knock scared the shït out of me. I kneeled on the door to see if I'd be able to hear a noise. But all I heard was that wild knock stunning in my ear once again.

"I know you're in there." I heard that old voice again.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Open up and I'll tell you." He said.

"Oh really? NO!" I answered dryly.

"Pleasseeee. Look I could stay up all night here and I don't mind." He said in a serious tone. I finally gave up and opened the door.

"Look, the only reason that made open up was because of your annoyance." I said to him.

"Oh, I thought you have missed me the past two hours." He sarcastically joked.

I gave him a cold look indicating that I'm not in the mood for this. He took a seat beside me on the couch and discovered the house through his eyes.

"Welcome to Queen Elizabeth's castle." I said avoiding his look.

Both of us were silent whilst each waited for the other to speak. I had nothing to say so I looked at him waiting for him to speak. I kind'a noticed that he was having trouble trying to find the right words to speak which made me stare at him even more. That was revenge from earlier.

"Why do your eyes look red?" He finally managed to say. He asked this stupid question after half an hour of waiting.

"Well, I just had a dose of cocaine." I said trying to point out how silly his question was.

He looked at me confused.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"Wow, congratulation, you've solved the hardest riddle of your life." I mocked even more.

"I'm really sorry. I mean, I haven't expected that a girl like you wouldn't be a fan of mine." He said.

"Well, I'm sorry too, prince charming, unfortunately I'm NOT." I scoffed.

He was quite angry that he hasn't expected that kind of answer. He looked down silently.

"You gotta keep something in mind that not every girl would fall for you. Especially me, hun." I said making sure that would piss him off even more.

"Yeah right." He said.

"It's a good thing you know." I smiled and looked away.

I looked to the window, it was dark and cold outside. I forgot about the game and the last thing I wanted to know was the result.

"Why do you care that much about your job?" He suddenly asked awakening me from my thoughts.

I looked at him as tears welled up again. I tried to hide them but he definitely noticed.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you but I really want to know. I mean I can talk to your boss and sort it out." He said so softly.

I knew he meant every single word he said.

"NO!" I hissed.

"Please, I'll make it up to you." He pleaded.

"I don't understand why it's so important to you." I asked. He was silent.

"I don't know, myslef." He said confused.

I didn't say a thing because he left me speechless. I mean, if he didn't know why he's nosy and all, asking those freaking questions, then there's nothing for me to say.

"I shlould be going then." He suddenly said. He got up all of a second and said:
"Goodnight." and headed to the door.

Neymar's POV :
I looked at her one last time and left. My car was parked by the other side of the road. I got in and sat on the car's seat thinking. Why am I even here. That's not Neymar Da Silva. I can get whatever I want and have the sexiest girls in my bed. I've never cared about some random girl that much if earlier, I left the boys at the café to take a cab. This can't be real. I started my car engine and was about to hit the car pedal when something stopped me. I didn't know what happened. I punched the car's steering wheel so hard and screamed out loud. I finally then managed to rest a bit on the kneeled car seat...