Chapter 6

"Bro where the fuck are you taking us" asked Alvaro.

"Remember in Brazil, we used to go in public and people would go crazy? We used to get free pizza, too" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't do anything for Neymar Junior's autograph." Joked Gil.

"So yeah... We're going to freak out some people and maybe get some chicks for tonight" I smirked.

"You had the hottest models in the Club. You prefer go night-exploring for a chick that may not even be sexy? Not just that. There was this model at the club that was into me. She was so hot but i missed a chance with her for you, Puta! And for what? For some stupid street girls? Ugh I knew I should've stayed in Brazil" said Gustavo irritated.

"Dont worry. You'll get another one tonight fast. 'Cause it will be at night she wouldn't see your face" I laughed. He slapped my head playfully?

We arrived to a place. It was a regular restaurant but had a lot of people. We got out of the car.

"OH MY GOD IT IS NEYMAR!" Some girl shouted.

"NEYMAR!!" All the people started screaming. Some were even wearing Barca kits. They started running towards us. My eyes widened as if I saw some dinosaur coming to eat me or something. I quickly ran to my car with the other guys and drove away from that creepy place.

"This is not the fun I was expecting" frowned Jo.

"Maybe Brazil was different. Let's just try another resto" I said hoping to convince them to continue this journey.

I didn't want to go clubbing. I didn't want sex. I didn't want to drink nor party nor stay at home. I felt like I needed some fresh air. I'm rich. I'm famous. I got everything any guy needs. But there was always something missing. There was always this space no chick nor any bitch could fill. I've had girlfriends. I loved them, but i never felt like "she was the one".

We entered a dark street and I could see a small café at the end of it. I drove furthermore as Gustavo asked. "Where the fück are we??"I ignored him.

"Man, c'mon, I have a weird feeling to this." Jô said.

I parked near the café and turned the engine off.

"You're gonna find a chick in this old, crappy café?" Jô said disappointed.

"You never know" I winked and shut my door.

As soon as we entered I could clearly see only an old lady with a girl inside.

"Uhm, h-e-ll-o son!!" The old lady said with a huge smile on her face.

I quickly realized that she knew who I was.

"Hello!" The boys and I said with a fake smile.

"Here, have a seat young boys. I'll be back in a minute." She said and headed to the kitchen's counter.

"Wow, what a chick" Jô laughed.

"Bro, I'm ok with mature sex, but not with grandma sex" said Gil as the boys all burst laughing.

"Ha ha. So funny. Well, there is a chick here. Behind the counter" I smirked.

"Only one? So what are gonna do? Divide her or something? Or 3 can fuck her and the third can can fuck Gustavo" Alvaro Laughed even more. This time, I couldnt suppress a laugh. I just couldn't hold it anymore. Gustavo punched Alvaro on his arm.
The lady came by and asked for our orders.

"Excuse me ma'am, can that young lady over there have our orders?" Alvaro asked.

"Uhm, I'm the one in charge here. I can take your orders." The lady.

It was crystal clear that she was another Barca Fan who would do anything to be around me, Neymar Jr. She kept on trying but eventually gave up and called her employee. The girl came by with a normal smile like I'm any customer.

"Hi, may I take your order?" She asked politely.

"Uhmm, what you serve here, burned toast??" Mocked Gilmar. We all laughed out loud.

"You're mostly welcomed here, we'll serve you the finest thing you can order." She answered professionally. I was surprised she didnt faint yet like all those stupid fangirls.

"Mmm, I'll have some smoked salmon with caviar." Said Alvaro.

"But sir, you can see that you're in a small and satisfied café. Unluckily, we don't serve this dish." She responded with a cold face. As if she doesn't know me. What the actual fuck! Who the hell in this whole goddamn world doesnt know Neymar Da Silva!

I was thinking deeply. I wasn't so aware of what I'm saying nor how my mouth may move."How much will it be for an hour?" I said. Shit i didnt mean to say this. I wanted to... But i didnt want to ask her straight-away. This sentence slipped out of my stupid mouth, and then i realized it was to late to apologize. So I just went with it.

All the boys looked down with a poker face. They were shocked. I never did this. I've always had my charming ways. Why did i say this?

"Excuse me sir, I didn't get your order?" She said confused. Or was she acting like she was?

"I said how much will one hour cost."

"Who do you think you are? I'm not one of your sluts that you think I am. Go fück yourself yourself, idiot." She said in total anger.

I was shocked to hear such answer and had nothing to say. i never was rejected. Even if it was a wrong way to ask for it, any girl would agree in this way just to get the opportunity to reach Neymar Junior's Heart. All I had left was to call her boss to get my ego back.

"Excuse ma'am, but your disrespectful employee just insulted me." I said in an irritated manner

The old lady came to our table. I told her the whole story but of course not the "I want you in bed" part. As I expected, she didn't even bother to ask her for her point of view of the story neither why she did this. She just fired her right-away. That's what you get when you reject Neymar! This stupid Bitch.

"GREAT, that's all I need right now!" She shouted as she got out of the cafe. She took of her robe and threw it in my face and just walked away through the dark.