Chapter 6- It Was Real

Owen's POV

Gray still haven't woken up, but he is alive. I carried him to a little place I found. I pushed giant boulders, that were surprisingly light, to make a cave-like shelter. I laid the 12 year old boy down and sat down near the wall. Was Claire alight? I know I should be wondering where Zach is too, but I don't know him too well, and I'm in love with Claire, so I definitely know her well. I finally drifted off to a restless sleep.

Claire turned around to look at me, still holding Zach's hand. Her eyes wide from fright.

"Claire!" I yelled through the mask that protected me. She still wasn't wearing one. She looked straight at me and mouthed 'I love you' right before the plane blew up. It split in two, and Claire and Zach went flying the other way. I stood there frozen. Gray was strapped in safely and he was crying and yelling my name- but I couldn't move. I saw the woman I love fall from the plane. It's like the whole world went in slow motion and all I could see was her falling to her death. Then we crashed, and I blacked out before I could see what happened to Claire.

I woke up, breathing heavily. I tried telling myself that the dream wasn't real, but it was real. And I had no idea if Claire was alive.