Chapter 24- Labor / Please Read AN

Owen's POV

"Claire?"

"My water just broke, Owen! Don't just stand there!!" she yelled, as she grabbed her stomach in pain.

"Uh okay. Okay. We will get you too the plane, and then you can give birth. Okay?"

"I don't care how you do it, but do it NOW!!" she screamed.

***

We were nearly at the plane, Claire was breathing heavily, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't breathing.

Three men came over and helped us get Claire inside, luckily there was a doctor.

"I. Am. Not. Delivering. My. baby. IN A PLANE!!" Claire whacked my arm. It's didn't hurt though. "Owen," Claire cried. "It hurts!"

"I know-"

"NO! You don't know!!" Claire kept crying. I wasn't sure how to comfort her, I haven't done this before.

"We're ready to land," the caption said. I nodded and Claire grabbed my arm.

***

After a very rushed, and not-so-delicate- landing, we were in the hospital waiting for my child to my born.

We had been there for almost 5 hours, now. And still no baby.

"Okay, it's time to push now, Claire. You ready?"

"N-now?" Claire asked, shocked.

"Yep."

*** sorry I don't really want to write the pushing part XD***

I looked down at our new children. We had twins, both beautiful girls. They were furturnal twins, one with blonde hair, one with red. They were precious.

"What do you want to name them?" I asked Claire, who was holding our kids.

"I like Madelyn, for the red head," she smiled.

"That's perfect. Can her middle name be Blue? Please," I begged. She laughed and nodded.

"Madelyn Blue Grady," she smiled again. "What about this little girl," she kissed the blonde's cheek.

"I know what her middle name should be," I smirked.

"What raptor name?"

"Charlie! But what should her first name be?"

"I like either, Ella or Rosalie/ Rose/Rosie. What do you like?"

Author's Note

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!!  But they're off the island now! Yay! And Claire gave birth to twins, Madelyn and Not-Named-Yet! Which brings me to, you get to pick the name for the blonde.

So she had blonde/ dirty blonde hair, and bright blue eyes ( kinda like Owen's and Claire's out together). So which do you like Ella, or Rosalie ( with the nicknames I listed above)?

And again, sorry for:
-not updating
- and so many time skips in this chapter. I really didn't have to put the long walk to the plane, or the pushing part of birth XD and finally sorry if I got anything labor stuff wrong, I've never experienced giving birth, that's like a looooonnngggg time away XD so ya!

Bye!

xx-Kelsey ( p.s I'll try to update soon!)